The Official WWE thread

Started by longball, September 21, 2007, 11:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Claw

Has that anythin to do with him losing the intercontinental, ie, is the reason he lost because he has to serve a suspension? Some gombeen, he was on the road to the top!

Gabriel_Hurl

DirtyDozen12

Any word on how the Big Show / Mayweather weigh in went on Monday night Raw is War? 

What is the craic with this match anyway, anyone know if it is a wrestling match or a boxing match or a combination of the 2 if there is such a possible thing  :-\
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

thejuice

if it were somehow possible that these lads actually fought, I think it would be interesting to see who wins between speed against size. I reckon tho that Mayweather would have to go for the big shows knees. If the big show got his hands on Mayweathr I reckon he'd break him in half if it were permitted and if he felt like it.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

corn02

At Wrestlemania a few years ago Butterbean fought Bart Gunn in a legit match. If you have a chance youtube it, Butterbean lands some incredible punches in the short  ;) match.

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: corn02 on March 12, 2008, 01:10:39 PM
At Wrestlemania a few years ago Butterbean fought Bart Gunn in a legit match. If you have a chance youtube it, Butterbean lands some incredible punches in the short  ;) match.

I mind that fight, it was over in about 10 seconds, Bart Gunn never had a prayer, he got knocked the f**k out!!  What a turd Butterbean is but if he caught you with one, theres not to many men who would be standing after it! 
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

longball

wrestlemania this sunday anybody any thoughts of how this event will go down. big show mayweather fight should be good. where could i watch this online?? dont wanta have to pay box office  :-[ :-[ :-[ :P
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Gabriel_Hurl

it's only 15 quid for you - it's over 30 for me  >:(

Mutley

Quote from: SammyG on March 11, 2008, 04:04:27 PM
Quote from: his holiness nb on March 11, 2008, 01:27:37 PM
Cant open that link, whats in it?

"STAMFORD, Conn. – In accordance with its Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy, WWE has suspended Jeff Hardy for 60 days, for his second violation of the company's policy. "

This is just sad. I am a big fan of his, or rather I was. I cannot allow myself to get sucked in by this guy anymore, he has lost my support however i wish him well. Steroids kill you in the end.

Gabriel_Hurl

The Claw

I'd say he'd be more of a cocaine man myself...

The Claw

Sorry, GH's post wasnt up when I was posting. I was just presuming.

Gabriel_Hurl

thejuice

Quote from: Mutley on March 27, 2008, 11:09:44 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 27, 2008, 11:01:01 PM
it was painkillers

He is also on the juice.

whow, dont get me involved, i dont know Jeff Hardy, never met him, ok
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016