The Official WWE thread

Started by longball, September 21, 2007, 11:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Claw

dont like the way Jericho was goin on, 'i want that belt around this beautiful waste' and 'this sexy man' etc. Randy Orton is the only up and coming star in the WWE, god help us when the aul lads retire.

Galwaybhoy

Jericho to save the WWE.  Never a truer word spoken.  WWE has been terrible for ages, about time Jericho is back.  Now all we need is the return of Christian.

Also had to laugh at the conversation between Finlay and Vince.  Vince saying something like your not Irish your from Belfast and Finlay saying he will get out a map and show Vince exactly where Belfast is!  Also Vince saying his family are originaly from County Clare.

his holiness nb

Quote from: The Claw on November 22, 2007, 10:56:50 AM
dont like the way Jericho was goin on, 'i want that belt around this beautiful waste' and 'this sexy man' etc. Randy Orton is the only up and coming star in the WWE, god help us when the aul lads retire.

He always said that stuff before, assclown  ;)

Re Orton being the only up and coming star, I strongly disagree.
Theres Kennedy for a start, huge potential.
MVP, hugely talented and great character.
Carlito, good character if given some credibility.
John Morrison, CM Punk and the Miz from ECW all look decent.
And many more I wont go into.
Cody Rhodes can f**k off though  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: his holiness nb on November 22, 2007, 06:14:52 PM

Seriously the Miz?  He is as annoying as f**k.  Nothing impressive.  Carlito isn't either also doesn't seem to be motivated and rumour has it he has handed in his notice.  MVP is very good but is in his 30's so isn't the future of the WWE.  I cant stand Kennedy, not as good on the Mic as people make out and isn't that brilliant in the ring either.  CM Punk is good though.

Gabriel_Hurl

Carlito is gone - he's jobbing to Hornswoggle FFS

his holiness nb

Re jobbing to Hornswoggle, Jericho would have been doing that 5 years ago.
Rule nothing out.

Theres always a big star around the corner, I didnt even mention Lashley who is due back soon.

Ask me holy bollix

The Claw

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on November 22, 2007, 11:11:05 PM
Quote from: his holiness nb on November 22, 2007, 06:14:52 PM

Seriously the Miz?  He is as annoying as f**k.  Nothing impressive.  Carlito isn't either also doesn't seem to be motivated and rumour has it he has handed in his notice.  MVP is very good but is in his 30's so isn't the future of the WWE.  I cant stand Kennedy, not as good on the Mic as people make out and isn't that brilliant in the ring either.  CM Punk is good though.
I suppose i remeber Jerico as a good wrestler, not going on with that sh1te.
John Morrison - good wrestler, zero personality, The Miz - Horseshit. CM Punk - like him. Carlito - He was probably messed around a bit but wasnt good enough anyway.
Kennedy, I like, MVP, not a big fan but a good wrestler in fairness (did u hear he spent 9 years in jail?)
Cena - good actor, horrible wrestler.
Forgot about Lashley alright, I'll give you that one, himself and Orton for the future.

his holiness nb

So who is going to make the breakthrough next year and take the championships for the first time?

Forget the ECW one, I'm talking WWE and World heavyweight.

I'm going for Kennedy and Lashley. That would actually be a great feud for the title.

Ask me holy bollix

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: his holiness nb on November 29, 2007, 03:11:27 PM
So who is going to make the breakthrough next year and take the championships for the first time?

I'm going for Kennedy and Lashley. That would actually be a great feud for the title.

Kennedy will be up there with a chance, I dint know if hes good enough to beat the likes of Batista though.  Finlays time is coming soon though, I see him with his technical skills going on to win the Royal Rumble and main eventing Wrestlemania.  Can you imagine the celebrations through out our country if he won the world title, it would be on par with the celebrations from when Ireland were in Italia '90.  The pubs would be full for days with the celebrations and Finlay would be a national hero.

his holiness nb

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on November 29, 2007, 04:06:16 PM
Quote from: his holiness nb on November 29, 2007, 03:11:27 PM

Kennedy will be up there with a chance, I dint know if hes good enough to beat the likes of Batista though.  Finlays time is coming soon though, I see him with his technical skills going on to win the Royal Rumble and main eventing Wrestlemania.  Can you imagine the celebrations through out our country if he won the world title, it would be on par with the celebrations from when Ireland were in Italia '90.  The pubs would be full for days with the celebrations and Finlay would be a national hero.

I sense sarcasm.
Did you hear JBL refer to him as being from "north ireland". Tony would approve  ;D ;D ;D
Ask me holy bollix

Galwaybhoy

Well "north Ireland" it is.  Noticed that too.

Gabriel_Hurl

Any of ye lads getting the Royal Rumble on Sunday night?

Hardy has been on some tear the last few weeks

his holiness nb

I'll be getting it in.

Orton will beat Hardy.

Edge will beat Mysterio.

Triple H to win the Rumble.
Ask me holy bollix

Gabriel_Hurl

This and WM are the only 2 shows I order a year - get the rest on torrents. Paying for WWE24/7 on demand is enough of a strain on the wallet

I think Taker will win myself - agree with the other 2 though

Gabriel_Hurl

Finlay's got a new t-shirt out