seafoid

Quote from: seafoid on July 22, 2017, 05:25:54 PM
Quote from: omochain on July 22, 2017, 04:51:58 PM
Quote from: stew on July 22, 2017, 10:12:05 AM
Quote from: CiKe on July 22, 2017, 09:17:30 AM
Quote from: whitey on July 22, 2017, 03:18:45 AM
Quote from: omochain on July 21, 2017, 10:45:55 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 21, 2017, 12:03:00 PM
Who is "Pocohontas" and why are you calling her that?

I believe he is referring to Elizabeth Warren. Senator from Massachusetts. She has a small piece of Native American Dna in her and it is what the right use to denigrate her. She is one of the few people who have taken on Wall Street and won. The right are scared "shitless" of her. Do not understand why Stew is so dismissive, she would be of a similar stripe to Bernie Sanders but smarter and Stew supported Bernie until recently. But I forgot Stew is a perfectly balanced Harps man. He has a chip on both shoulders.

Elizabeth Warren fraudently claimed to be a Native American and took a job at the expense of a "real" minority as a lecturer at Harvard.

I think she got paid close to $400K to teach ONE class at Harvard, yet rants and raves about college affordability and student debt

She had bough foreclosed properties and flipped them for a profit

She lives in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in Boston and her house is worth anywhere from $1M to $5M

She is what one would refer to as a limousine liberal.  I actually like some of her ideas, but she would win a gold medal on the Olympics for hypocrisy if sucha competition existed

Can someone not earn a lot of money and live in an expensive house and not care about others? "Anywhere from $1mn to $5mn". That is a helluva range which only goes to show you haven't a clue (nor do I). To care about others should you take a vow of poverty?

That turd has no links whatsoever to the native American people, the right is not afraid of her, she is beloved for being a part of the Clinton machine that managed to lose to Trump ffs.

She is a hateful bitch and I am hearing Dwayne Johnson is going to run for the Presidency, now there is someone on the left finally worth voting for, he is a really good guy, smart, savvy and the wemen love him, shit, I would even vote for him because like Bernie, he is a good man untainted by Washington.

As always with you, foxy and whitey .. the ad hominem attack with scant regard for the facts. The default position of the "job creators".
It''s poor.
If you want to support Trump properly you need to use Infowars logic.
This is a Manichean struggle between the Truth and an evil coalition of the Democrats, Jihad is an anti Christian, anti God and anti family satanists. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1WMSe5_72iA
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

whitey

I believe he is referring to Elizabeth Warren. Senator from Massachusetts. She has a small piece of Native American Dna in her and it is what the right use to denigrate her. She is one of the few people who have taken on Wall Street and won. The right are scared "shitless" of her. Do not understand why Stew is so dismissive, she would be of a similar stripe to Bernie Sanders but smarter and Stew supported Bernie until recently. But I forgot Stew is a perfectly balanced Harps man. He has a chip on both shoulders.

Elizabeth Warren fraudently claimed to be a Native American and took a job at the expense of a "real" minority as a lecturer at Harvard.

I think she got paid close to $400K to teach ONE class at Harvard, yet rants and raves about college affordability and student debt

She lives in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in Boston and her house is worth anywhere from $1M to $5M

She is what one would refer to as a limousine liberal.  I actually like some of her ideas, but she would win a gold medal on the Olympics for hypocrisy if sucha competition existed

Can someone not earn a lot of money and live in an expensive house and not care about others? "Anywhere from $1mn to $5mn". That is a helluva range which only goes to show you haven't a clue (nor do I). To care about others should you take a vow of poverty?

That turd has no links whatsoever to the native American people, the right is not afraid of her, she is beloved for being a part of the Clinton machine that managed to lose to Trump ffs.

She is a hateful bitch and I am hearing Dwayne Johnson is going to run for the Presidency, now there is someone on the left finally worth voting for, he is a really good guy, smart, savvy and the wemen love him, shit, I would even vote for him because like Bernie, he is a good man untainted by Washington.

As always with you, foxy and whitey .. the ad hominem attack with scant regard for the facts. The default position of the "job creators".

What did I write that was untrue?

heganboy

QuoteThat turd has no links whatsoever to the native American people, the right is not afraid of her, she is beloved for being a part of the Clinton machine that managed to lose to Trump ffs.

She is a hateful bitch

What part of that is true?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

whitey

Yaaaawwwwwnnn. .......Well if you knew anything about mandatory disclosures....politicians give a range of what various assets are worth....this is the number she submitted...so maybe you are the one who doesn't have a clue

foxcommander

You have been provided with facts that Elizabeth Warren is a liar. Take some time to look it up and you can apologise for your remark afterwards.

I'll even give you a headstart on Fake Pocahontas
http://www.dailywire.com/news/7003/heres-everything-you-need-know-about-elizabeth-aaron-bandler
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Denn Forever

Just looking all quote there, I see no link to any articles that support your statement.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

stew

Quote from: foxcommander on July 22, 2017, 06:41:30 PM

You have been provided with facts that Elizabeth Warren is a liar. Take some time to look it up and you can apologise for your remark afterwards.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7003/heres-everything-you-need-know-about-elizabeth-aaron-bandler

Fox you are dealing with people who don't care about right and wrong, the rule of law is something to be abused if it suits their sensibilities, you will be getting no apology.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

foxcommander

Quote from: stew on July 22, 2017, 07:06:01 PM

Fox you are dealing with people who don't care about right and wrong, the rule of law is something to be abused if it suits their sensibilities, you will be getting no apology.

I know. Dealing with liberals is like dealing with 5 year olds. They hear only what they want and kick up a stink on things they don't like.
But you have to at least try make them see sense, even though you know they are totally wrong.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

omochain

Here is the Washington Posts take on the issue
http://wapo.st/293EAjw?tid=ss_mail&utm_term=.41b8ed877977
Hardly conclusive proof either way if she has some Native American Dna in her or not.
If she chooses to believe she has Native American blood what's the big deal. Read the article and you will find that she did not tick the ethnicity box that would have given her advantage.
In your world any kind of innuendo is "fact" if you think it will further your agenda. So once again Get your facts straight before you get outraged over nothing. She is a very smart woman who has taken on Wall Street and won. Wall Street and the Right are scared "shitless" of her. She is one of the few Democrats who is capable of getting poor people to vote for their own economic self interest and understands that job creator trickle down economics is bullshit.

seafoid

This really belongs in the WTF thread

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/22/donald-trump-says-has-complete-power-pardon-attacks-russia-probes/

Donald Trump asserted he has "complete power to pardon" as he attacked the multiplying investigations into potential links between his campaign and Russia during last year's election

Mr Trump's intervention followed reports that he and his legal team had explored his authority to pardon assistants, family members, and possibly even himself.

The president said there was currently no need to use the power, because nothing wrong had been done. But his comment set up up the potential future prospect of a constitutional crisis as the idea of a president self-pardon has never been tested.

Oraisteach

Great, the air conditioner has failed, the temperature indoors is sweltering, and I have to endure Fox and Whitey.

I posed a very simple question when the idea of a Warren presidential run was posited.  I wondered about the moral equivalency between the two possible candidates, Warren and Trump.  BTW, I don't know who the Dems will run, but I don't think it'll be Warren.

Anyway, what do I get in response? A balanced assessment of their relative morality? Heck, no. Just absurdities from the Faux man and Sean Hannity's Fox News talking points from whitey.

OK, Foxy, you have the elephantine gonads to say that Warren is dishonest/corrupt.  You do know that the guy in your corner is Donald feckin' Trump, right--conman, cheat, pussy-grabber extraordinaire, who has already cost taxpayers millions with his endless golf trips and security details, not to mention the upwards of 20-30 million people he is seeking to deny healthcare.  And Foxy, despite your imbecilic point, I am not asking you to compare a person with a government, just a person with a person.

So, let's see, who's the more morally destitute?  The person who claims to be 1/32 Native American, who owns an above-average house in the Boston market (1-2 million at most), who taught at Harvard (no concrete evidence that she she used her background for advancement), and who champions the cause of the middle class against the likes of Goldman Sachs OR the inveterate liar-cheat who has refused to pay his bills, cheated construction workers/companies, gouged down to earth people with his fraudulent university.  Itemizing his lies alone would take pages, but you know that.  You and your ilk just don't give a crap.  As he said, he could shoot people on 5th Avenue, and it wouldn't bother you.

And then you have the chutzpah to mock me for saying that under Trump, American democracy is under assault.  Again, I could write screeds on that theme.  How about gerrymandering, systematic voter suppression, bogus claims of voter fraud, disdain for the truth, elevation of bogus propaganda news sites and declaring war against the legitimate news media and the very First Amendment (i.e. seeking ways to strip 1st Amendment rights from those who criticize you).

Oh, yes, and that "Russia" thing too--meddling with/sabotaging elections, colluding with Russian emissaries (and then a procession of Trumpers having a severe bout of neo-Reagan Alzheimer's when it comes to remembering meetings), financial entanglements with Russian oligarchs.

Oh, and of course, firing Comey, and actively and frantically working to discredit and remove Mueller.

Foxy et al, if you own a restaurant and the health department sends two people to inspect your premises, and you fire one and seek to unload the other, then I have news for you--your kitchen is ankle-deep in rat doo.

So, Foxy and friends, take a second to weigh ALL the shortcomings of Elizabeth Warren (or anyone else for that matter, including the real Pocahontas) against the longcomings of DJT.  What do you get?  You get the Dublin senior footballers versus the Armagh blind girls' U-7 selection.

So, yeah, get a grip. 

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: Oraisteach on July 22, 2017, 11:39:12 PM

You get the Dublin senior footballers versus the Armagh blind girls' U-7 selection.

And when we beat them, we'll have to hear all about how it's only due to unfair home advantage and funding...

seafoid

Paul Krugman @paulkrugman
ยท

David Frum called Trump a "constitutional crisis on two legs" (link: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/an-inaugural-celebration-that-rings-hollow/513902/) theatlantic.com/politics/archi... Wrong: he's a constitutional crisis in a golf cart.

whitey

So Republicans are for wage inequality, but the Obama White House and the Clinton Campaign BOTH pay their female staff less than their male staff

Republican policies cause inequality, yet Hillary gives us all a lecture about inequality while wearing a $12K jacket

Republicans wage war against women, yet Democrats eulogize a man like Ted Kennedy who left a young woman to drown (a young woman he was screwing, while married to his wife)

The Republicans are all for fossil fuel, yet Democrats like the Kennedys and others throw a $hit fit when an offshore wind farm is planned for Nantucket Sound (because it will spoil their yachting)

Joe Scarborough uses a great term all the time....self awareness.  Do the Democrats not realise they have become a parody of themselves. They foisted a candidate onto the ballot who was so distasteful, that people who voted for Barack Obama TWICE, turned sides and voted for Donald fvckin Trump