Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Jinxy

Leo

Quote from: Jinxy on September 06, 2011, 07:56:23 PM

Mmmmmm....... crisps.
Wow, it really works!

Totally blows the "ladies" GAA into the arse-winds.
Hunky? Dorys - I'm your man.
Fierce tame altogether

zoyler

To quote another ad 'I'm lovin' it!!'

Already they have had a big article in the Indo condeming the campaign- just like last year!  The PCs should remember that the more they complain the more Hunky Dorys love it!

HiMucker

Quote from: zoyler on September 07, 2011, 10:59:30 AM
To quote another ad 'I'm lovin' it!!'

Already they have had a big article in the Indo condeming the campaign- just like last year!  The PCs should remember that the more they complain the more Hunky Dorys love it!
As the yanks say, no such thing as bad publicity when it comes to these sorts of things

sheamy

Quote from: Jinxy on September 07, 2011, 01:48:54 PM
Careful now.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/republic-of-ireland/hunky-dorys-ad-crop-top-babes-spark-fury-ahead-of-down-game-16046167.html

I don't see what any of this has to do with camogie anyway.

Jeez, camogie could take this to a whole new level. Some doll dressed like that with a stick. Deadly, with limitless possibilities...

Hunky Dories would put some muscle man in a pair of jocks too if they thought it'd sell crisps. It wouldn't though so they don't.

Jinxy

Quote from: sheamy on September 07, 2011, 02:17:47 PM
Careful now.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/republic-of-ireland/hunky-dorys-ad-crop-top-babes-spark-fury-ahead-of-down-game-16046167.html

Jeez, camogie could take this to a whole new level. Some doll dressed like that with a stick. Deadly, with limitless possibilities...

Hunky Dories would put some muscle man in a pair of jocks too if they thought it'd sell crisps. It wouldn't though so they don't.

You sound a bit disappointed Sheamy.  ;)

sheamy

Quote from: Jinxy on September 07, 2011, 03:44:08 PM
Quote from: sheamy on September 07, 2011, 02:17:47 PM
Careful now.

You sound a bit disappointed Sheamy.  ;)

:D :D

On a more serious note, Hunky Dories made a big mistake there. Those are not real looking wemen. I can see what them camogs are on about. The GAA man wants a proper woman. Some one who'd take a hard tackle and come back for more. Like the female equivalent of them Donegal defenders. Gather them all together for a photoshoot up in Inishowen somewhere near Muff.

Jinxy

Actually, I watch a good bit of ladies football on TG4 and there are some smashing looking girls playing the game.
Not that their looks should make any difference.
*cough*

BennyCake

Quote from: men in black on September 05, 2011, 02:31:07 PM
I'm putting myself forward as the Physio seeing no one else wants to do it. ;D

I'll be sponge man.

Jinxy

HiMucker

Cant believe this spot is still open!  I bags being there gynaecologist  :P

Jinxy

HiMucker

Quote from: Jinxy on September 08, 2011, 11:52:51 AM
Stop lowering the tone HiMucker.
Blame Hunky dorys for that!  Im just an innocent Christian poisoned by their vulgar advertising.