whitey

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on September 20, 2021, 10:37:43 PM
He's living rent-free in your head

Naaaahhhh......'Idnsay he's busy chasin down some Russian conspiracy theories

J70

Quote from: Gmac on September 20, 2021, 07:43:30 PM
Quote from: J70 on September 19, 2021, 11:52:03 AM
Quote from: Gmac on September 18, 2021, 08:14:24 PM
That she hates the rich and she's one of them (her constituents) ,was I right about the drone attack ? Maybe you are the sucker not me

I thought she said " tax the rich", not hate the rich.

Bernie is all for the rich paying far more too. Doesn't mean he hates them either.

How were YOU right about the drone attack? ;D :o
I told you the day it happened they killed 7 kids, the abandoned service dogs on the street knew, the administration only admitted it a few days ago .
Joe with another "gaffe" the other day not knowing the Australian pms name called him that fella from down under and buddy ffs should have called him chief , but nothing to see here .

You didn't tell anyone shit.

You reported a headline/story, which for once in a blue moon when it comes to you, turned out to be true.

It would be interesting to look back and see were you so moved when similar "mistakes" resulted in the death of innocents under Trump.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on September 20, 2021, 11:50:14 PM
That she hates the rich and she's one of them (her constituents) ,was I right about the drone attack ? Maybe you are the sucker not me

Bernie is all for the rich paying far more too. Doesn't mean he hates them either.

I told you the day it happened they killed 7 kids, the abandoned service dogs on the street knew, the administration only admitted it a few days ago .
Joe with another "gaffe" the other day not knowing the Australian pms name called him that fella from down under and buddy ffs should have called him chief , but nothing to see here .

You reported a headline/story, which for once in a blue moon when it comes to you, turned out to be true.

It would be interesting to look back and see were you so moved when similar "mistakes" resulted in the death of innocents under Trump.

J70....what do you think of AOCs dress designer being a tax cheat?

https://www.jpost.com/international/designer-of-aocs-tax-the-rich-met-gala-dress-didnt-pay-taxes-report-679843

J70

Quote from: whitey on September 21, 2021, 12:03:31 AM

https://www.jpost.com/international/designer-of-aocs-tax-the-rich-met-gala-dress-didnt-pay-taxes-report-679843

What do you mean "what do I think"?

WTF am I supposed to think?

Pay your taxes, obviously, and if you don't, you should be subject to fullest pursuit by the taxing authorities, is what I think, assuming the allegations are true.

Anything else?

whitey

Quote from: J70 on September 21, 2021, 12:18:21 AM

Pay your taxes, obviously, and if you don't, you should be subject to fullest pursuit by the taxing authorities, is what I think, assuming the allegations are true.

Anything else?

Kind of ironic isn't it....when you were defending her tooth and nail last week

J70

Quote from: whitey on September 21, 2021, 12:22:25 AM
Quote from: J70 on September 21, 2021, 12:18:21 AM

Anything else?

Kind of ironic isn't it....when you were defending her tooth and nail last week

Ironic? Tooth and nail?

Where and when did this happen?

Because the only reference I recall making to AOC was questioning a couple of Gmac's standard hyperbolic, ill-supported accusations against her.

My comments are at the top of this same page. You can quote them easily enough if you need. (Actually one of them is already quoted in this post)

Gmac

good to see Saturday went off without much hassle although I did see one video of a guy in the crowd who the cops saw was carrying a gun and took it off him and removed him , guess what he was ? A federal agent , my conspiracy theories seem to be on the money .

J70

Quote from: Gmac on September 21, 2021, 03:40:47 AM

good to see Saturday went off without much hassle although I did see one video of a guy in the crowd who the cops saw was carrying a gun and took it off him and removed him , guess what he was ? A federal agent , my conspiracy theories seem to be on the money .

Only reference I could see in a Google search was a CBP officer from NJ.

Assuming that is what you're referring to, do tell us how that is "on the money"?

Gmac

Quote from: whitey on September 20, 2021, 10:51:03 PM

thousands of people under an overpass in terrible conditions surely a sjw like Jim would be outraged and want to investigate, cnn could also send their covid expert Lauren Chen to check all migrants for vaccine passports or negative pcr test .

J70

Quote from: Gmac on September 22, 2021, 05:43:20 PM
Quote from: whitey on September 20, 2021, 10:51:03 PM

thousands of people under an overpass in terrible conditions surely a sjw like Jim would be outraged and want to investigate, cnn could also send their covid expert Lauren Chen to check all migrants for vaccine passports or negative pcr test .

1. Who is Lauren Chen? The only one I can see by that name appears to be some right wing online personality.https://twitter.com/TheLaurenChen?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

2. The administration is working its way through the Haitians, processing 4000 in the last few days and has already deported more than 500 of them. Would have thought you'd be delighted with that?https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/us-says-4000-haitian-migrants-moved-border-four-more-flights-come-mayorkas-2021-09-21/

Gmac

Misspelled,  Leana wen her motto is anti vaccine is  anti freedom so no freedom until vaccinated that's how it works for everyone right

Gabriel_Hurl

LOL - how telling - do they all look the same to you?

J70

Quote from: Gmac on September 22, 2021, 06:08:04 PM
Misspelled,  Leana wen her motto is anti vaccine is  anti freedom so no freedom until vaccinated that's how it works for everyone right

Hadn't heard of her before.

But this appears to be the piece where she says that. https://s2.washingtonpost.com/camp-rw/?trackId=59771bb1ae7e8a6816e15b98&s=6143a94f9d2fda9d41cf9553&linknum=4&linktot=59

Indeed, vaccines aren't the antithesis of freedom; they are the pathway out of the suffering and isolation brought upon by covid-19. I'd go further to say that being anti-vaccination is anti-freedom.

Some have labeled the recent push by the Biden administration to embrace vaccine requirements as government overreach. I strongly disagree. We are in the middle of the biggest public-health crisis of our lifetimes. This week, we reached the sobering milestone that one in 500 Americans have died of covid-19. One of the core responsibilities of government is to safeguard public health and safety. Vaccination is not just an individual choice; it is one that very much affects the health — and survival — of others.

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. But then I don't subscribe to the deranged "f**k-you-and-everyone-else; its-all-about-me" concept of freedom that many in the US do.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on September 22, 2021, 06:18:14 PM

But this appears to be the piece where she says that. https://s2.washingtonpost.com/camp-rw/?trackId=59771bb1ae7e8a6816e15b98&s=6143a94f9d2fda9d41cf9553&linknum=4&linktot=59

Indeed, vaccines aren't the antithesis of freedom; they are the pathway out of the suffering and isolation brought upon by covid-19. I'd go further to say that being anti-vaccination is anti-freedom.

Some have labeled the recent push by the Biden administration to embrace vaccine requirements as government overreach. I strongly disagree. We are in the middle of the biggest public-health crisis of our lifetimes. This week, we reached the sobering milestone that one in 500 Americans have died of covid-19. One of the core responsibilities of government is to safeguard public health and safety. Vaccination is not just an individual choice; it is one that very much affects the health — and survival — of others.

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. But then I don't subscribe to the deranged "f**k-you-and-everyone-else; its-all-about-me" concept of freedom that many in the US do.
anyone not vaccinated by now is not getting it , allowing hundreds of thousands of illegals into the country unchecked is insane both medically and lawfully and that's what Biden is doing all while trying to kick us citizens out of their  jobs .

J70

Quote from: Gmac on September 22, 2021, 06:28:44 PM
Quote from: J70 on September 22, 2021, 06:18:14 PM

anyone not vaccinated by now is not getting it , allowing hundreds of thousands of illegals into the country unchecked is insane both medically and lawfully and that's what Biden is doing all while trying to kick us citizens out of their  jobs .

1. How many are getting through unchecked?
2. Is there any evidence that illegal immigration is responsible, to any significant effect, for the spread of Covid?
3.Assuming, for the sake of argument, that illegal immigration IS a significant contributor to the spread of Covid, why would it make any sense to ignore the problems caused by unvaccinated citizens and residents?