The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: whitey on September 18, 2021, 02:56:55 PM
Quote from: J70 on September 18, 2021, 02:20:50 PM
Quote from: whitey on September 18, 2021, 02:07:41 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN2BF2QB

Joe and Kamala are absolute clowns and have made this situation 50 times worse than it was

So the smuggling infrastructure outlined in this article was conjured into existence in the two months after his inauguration?

They opened the floodgates

200K apprehended last month - the highest in 20 years

How though?

He got rid of the "remain in Mexico" program for asylum seekers and he set about reuniting lost kids with their families.

Apart from that, the rebound from covid, and the perception change due to the removal the people who would steal your kids, what's being done differently?

whitey

Quote from: J70 on September 18, 2021, 03:52:16 PM

Joe and Kamala are absolute clowns and have made this situation 50 times worse than it was

So the smuggling infrastructure outlined in this article was conjured into existence in the two months after his inauguration?

How though?

He got rid of the "remain in Mexico" program for asylum seekers and he set about reuniting lost kids with their families.

Apart from that, the rebound from covid, and the perception change due to the removal the people who would steal your kids, what's being done differently?

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/biden-immigration-policies-cause-predictable-border-crisis-why-didn-t-ncna1260992

J70

Quote from: whitey on September 18, 2021, 04:18:49 PM

How though?

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/biden-immigration-policies-cause-predictable-border-crisis-why-didn-t-ncna1260992

Ok, so a conservative pundit is blaming Biden's rhetoric and slow start (again, a few weeks in at the time) for the surge.

There's only so much and so fast large changes can be made and implemented upon taking over huge federal bureaucracies.

If you think he should have continued the "remain in Mexico" program with that in mind, then argue that. I've never claimed his (or any Dem's) policies were above reproach and criticism.

But he is absolutely correct to step back from the extremism and bigoted rhetoric and policies of Trump, Stephen Miller and the rest. If that encourages people to come, so be it. It took stolen kids and a pandemic to stop them before.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on September 18, 2021, 05:15:18 PM

How though?

Ok, so a conservative pundit is blaming Biden's rhetoric and slow start (again, a few weeks in at the time) for the surge.

There's only so much and so fast large changes can be made and implemented upon taking over huge federal bureaucracies.

If you think he should have continued the "remain in Mexico" program with that in mind, then argue that. I've never claimed his (or any Dem's) policies were above reproach and criticism.

But he is absolutely correct to step back from the extremism and bigoted rhetoric and policies of Trump, Stephen Miller and the rest. If that encourages people to come, so be it. It took stolen kids and a pandemic to stop them before.

Fantastic

So in place of "extremism and bigoted rhetoric" we now have hundreds of thousands of people now crossing the border every month.......a multi decade high number

Great work....Joe and Kamala.....keep it up

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on September 18, 2021, 12:01:45 PM
Quote from: Gmac on September 17, 2021, 10:50:40 PM
Quote from: Gmac on August 30, 2021, 03:01:32 AM
Joe and co just killed 9 people including 6 children in a rocket attack ,they tried to say they killed members of isis first . The lies and incompetence are unbelievable, are the taliban providing them locations to target ? or killing people for them in other words.
finally same clean today about this
Meanwhile 10k mostly from Haiti are at the border in Texas trying to enter the country. 200k again last month stopped at border and joes first move is to stop drones flying over so no one can see what's happening, his seals in the media will keep clapping though.
Joe going from one disaster to another, will the fbi and co try create some trouble tomorrow in DC so they can get back to the white supremacy narrative ? I think so

Joe is responsible for the problems in Haiti, Brazil and Chile that are causing the current influx of Haitians to the border?

The FBI are going to cause the whack jobs to riot today?

You really are gullible and stupid as a plank with the right wing nonsense you spout. Next few days you'll resurrect the thread again to tell us that Arizona presidential election WAS stolen (I think the "report" is finally coming).
don't come on the thread so .
You're as naive as Lois lane .
Did you love aocs dress the last night ? Great hit in the office with the rest of the clowns?

J70

Quote from: whitey on September 18, 2021, 05:27:28 PM
Quote from: J70 on September 18, 2021, 05:15:18 PM

How though?

Fantastic

So in place of "extremism and bigoted rhetoric" we now have hundreds of thousands of people now crossing the border every month.......a multi decade high number

Great work....Joe and Kamala.....keep it up

Wel one would hope that they'll get the processing apparatus up and running properly, and either admit people or return them home rather than stealing their kids or having them shack up on the Mexican side of the Rio Grande.

J70

Quote from: Gmac on September 18, 2021, 05:34:23 PM
Joe and co just killed 9 people including 6 children in a rocket attack ,they tried to say they killed members of isis first . The lies and incompetence are unbelievable, are the taliban providing them locations to target ? or killing people for them in other words.
Meanwhile 10k mostly from Haiti are at the border in Texas trying to enter the country. 200k again last month stopped at border and joes first move is to stop drones flying over so no one can see what's happening, his seals in the media will keep clapping though.
Joe going from one disaster to another, will the fbi and co try create some trouble tomorrow in DC so they can get back to the white supremacy narrative ? I think so

Joe is responsible for the problems in Haiti, Brazil and Chile that are causing the current influx of Haitians to the border?

You really are gullible and stupid as a plank with the right wing nonsense you spout. Next few days you'll resurrect the thread again to tell us that Arizona presidential election WAS stolen (I think the "report" is finally coming).
Did you love aocs dress the last night ? Great hit in the office with the rest of the clowns?

Completely surrender the thread to the half-baked lies and bullshit you're channeling from your right wing misinformation sources? No thanks.

At least I try to make coherent, somewhat intelligent arguments Gmac. You just come on here spewing the latest angry headline or hyped up talking point or conspiracy theory from Fox News or talk radio or whatever websites you frequent, and then just ignore the responses. If you posted an original thought now and again, you might be better equipped to engage.

I mean seriously, AOC's dress?

That's what you're reduced to??

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on September 18, 2021, 06:04:49 PM

Completely surrender the thread to the half-baked lies and bullshit you're channeling from your right wing misinformation sources? No thanks.

At least I try to make coherent, somewhat intelligent arguments Gmac. You just come on here spewing the latest angry headline or hyped up talking point or conspiracy theory from Fox News or talk radio or whatever websites you frequent, and then just ignore the responses. If you posted an original thought now and again, you might be better equipped to engage.

her dress sums up the Democrats perfectly wearing a tax the rich dress to a 30k ticket event that is attended by multi millionaires , she wants what they have but has to lie about everything to her voters to get it and the clowns put her on a pedestal and think she's working for them , btw I wonder did she get her granny's roof fixed ?

J70

Quote from: Gmac on September 18, 2021, 06:24:11 PM
Quote from: J70 on September 18, 2021, 06:04:49 PM

her dress sums up the Democrats perfectly wearing a tax the rich dress to a 30k ticket event that is attended by multi millionaires , she wants what they have but has to lie about everything to her voters to get it and the clowns put her on a pedestal and think she's working for them , btw I wonder did she get her granny's roof fixed ?

1. What does she lie to her constituents about?
2. I only know this because I just looked it up (more fool me I guess) but the dress was borrowed and the tickets are comped as she is an NYC politician and the Met, a major cultural institution here, is partially funded by city taxes. How that sums up the Dems (perfectly!), I'm not sure.
3. You'll have to expand on her granny's roof and it's supposed relevance to anything.

Gmac

That she hates the rich and she's one of them (her constituents) ,was I right about the drone attack ? Maybe you are the sucker not me

J70

Quote from: Gmac on September 18, 2021, 08:14:24 PM
That she hates the rich and she's one of them (her constituents) ,was I right about the drone attack ? Maybe you are the sucker not me

I thought she said " tax the rich", not hate the rich.

Bernie is all for the rich paying far more too. Doesn't mean he hates them either.

How were YOU right about the drone attack? ;D :o

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on September 19, 2021, 11:52:03 AM
Quote from: Gmac on September 18, 2021, 08:14:24 PM

I thought she said " tax the rich", not hate the rich.

Bernie is all for the rich paying far more too. Doesn't mean he hates them either.

How were YOU right about the drone attack? ;D :o
I told you the day it happened they killed 7 kids, the abandoned service dogs on the street knew, the administration only admitted it a few days ago .
Joe with another "gaffe" the other day not knowing the Australian pms name called him that fella from down under and buddy ffs should have called him chief , but nothing to see here .

whitey

FFS-did anyone see the guys on horses chasing down the Haitians?

Joe and Kamala are actually more incompetent than Trump......and that's saying something

Gmac

Quote from: whitey on September 20, 2021, 08:39:44 PM
FFS-did anyone see the guys on horses chasing down the Haitians?

Joe and Kamala are actually more incompetent than Trump......and that's saying something
where is Jim Acosta ?

Gabriel_Hurl

He's living rent-free in your head