The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dire Ear

gawa316

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Hound

Quote from: gawa316 on October 01, 2020, 05:26:53 PM
Quote from: laoislad on October 01, 2020, 05:24:32 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on October 01, 2020, 05:22:28 PM
Liverpool, Ajax, Atalanta & FC Midtjylland

Be grand.

I will predict the Atalanta games with give me the skitter
I don't know anything about them other than I'd instinctively be more worried if it was Napoli, Roma or Lazio, but Atalanta finished ahead of all of them last season. And they have started this season with a 4-2 win over Torino and 4-1 over Lazio. So they'll presumably be handy enough, but hopefully those scores indicate they are an attacking type of team.

gawa316

Adrian, N Williams, R Williams, Van Dijk, Milner, Grujic, Jones, Wilson, Minamino, Jota, Salah.
Subs: Kelleher, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Gomez, Robertson, Origi, Elliott

square_ball

Quote from: Hound on October 01, 2020, 06:18:52 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on October 01, 2020, 05:26:53 PM
Quote from: laoislad on October 01, 2020, 05:24:32 PM

Be grand.

I will predict the Atalanta games with give me the skitter
I don't know anything about them other than I'd instinctively be more worried if it was Napoli, Roma or Lazio, but Atalanta finished ahead of all of them last season. And they have started this season with a 4-2 win over Torino and 4-1 over Lazio. So they'll presumably be handy enough, but hopefully those scores indicate they are an attacking type of team.

They should have knocked PSG out in the quarters last season but threw it away in injury time.

Bronco

Very easy group for Liverpool there,should coast through it.

laoislad

laoislad

Well balls to that, there goes the quadruple. Should have won it in the 90 mins.
Probably last ever kick as a Liverpool player for Wilson.

Armamike

Harry Wilson didn't feel me with confidence as he walked up. Origi's was a poor effort too.  Klopp doesn't take the domestic cups too seriously. Would be nice to win the odd one though.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Capt Pat

The league cup doesn't matter for Liverpool any more.

The only cup we are interested in is the champions league. That draw is tough enough. Although I don't think Ajax are as strong as they were when Tottenham luckily beat them.

From the Bunker

The League Cup was probably a tiny bit higher up the list this year with no European Super Cup and World Club Cup games. Still, I'd say Klopp will lose no sleep over going out of this competition.

Can't see the FA Cup getting any more attention as the games are more toward the business side of the season!  :-\

Bronco

Van Dijk and Salah playing suggests the game was taken more seriously than it ought to have been. Really don't understand why Premier League sides bother with this competition.

Quote from: Armamike on October 01, 2020, 09:54:58 PM
Harry Wilson didn't feel me with confidence as he walked up. Origi's was a poor effort too.  Klopp doesn't take the domestic cups too seriously. Would be nice to win the odd one though.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Bronco on October 01, 2020, 10:11:50 PM
Van Dijk and Salah playing suggests the game was taken more seriously than it ought to have been. Really don't understand why Premier League sides bother with this competition.

Man Utd took it serious enough last season. Man City love winning this Competition. It's a handy bit of Silverware if you want it!