Co. Board/Garvaghey/Harte etc (A thread for Thebigdog & southtyronegael)

Started by Snapchap, November 28, 2017, 09:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over the Bar

Quote from: Thebigdog on January 14, 2018, 08:42:55 PM
What a terrible advert for Gaelic football Mickey Harte and Rory Gallagher promote. I wonder what masterful advice Stephen o Neill will have for Tyrone's one man forward line when their are four Dublin defenders around him come high summer? Lol what a joke Tyrone are really becoming. Three more years!... Three more years!

Sure put yourself forward for the job if you can do better.....

southtyronegael

i see the tyrone hurlers are the latest team to be refused access to garvaghy pitches. a friend of mine had a relation home from america last summer and wanted to see garvaghy. they drove up to front gates only to be told by someone guarding the entrance that they couldnt get in. its turning into area 51. god knows what goes on up there....

longballin

Quote from: southtyronegael on March 05, 2018, 09:42:43 PM
i see the tyrone hurlers are the latest team to be refused access to garvaghy pitches. a friend of mine had a relation home from america last summer and wanted to see garvaghy. they drove up to front gates only to be told by someone guarding the entrance that they couldnt get in. its turning into area 51. goes knows what goes on up there....

secret training to surprise the Dubs   :D

Over the Bar

i see the tyrone hurlers are the latest team to be refused access to garvaghy pitches. a friend of mine had a relation home from america last summer and wanted to see garvaghy. they drove up to front gates only to be told by someone guarding the entrance that they couldnt get in. its turning into area 51. god knows what goes on up there....

The further your ilk are from Garvaghey the better.   Stick to the pubs.

GJL

That is very strange. I be up there all the time using the play park with the kids and also the walking track around it that is open to the public. I have never been unable to gain access. Even if the gates are locked there is a pedestrian entrance so you can still walk. I think your cousin is talking sh1te.

Snapchap

***BUMP***

FAO 'thebigdog' & 'southtyronegael' - please stop polluting the other thread by posting countless variations of the same post. We know you don't like Mickey Harte. Message received loud and clear. As it happens, I'm not a fan either, but you pair of dicks would turn anybody off agreeing with your basic position with the level of vitriol and personal abuse being doled out from behind your anonymous names. So please stop the f**king slabbering. But if that is asking too much, and if slabber you must, then please use this thread. It was created just for you two after all.

DEL

Quote from: Snapchap on May 24, 2018, 01:18:56 PM
***BUMP***

FAO 'thebigdog' & 'southtyronegael' - please stop polluting the other thread by posting countless variations of the same post. We know you don't like Mickey Harte. Message received loud and clear. As it happens, I'm not a fan either, but you pair of dicks would turn anybody off agreeing with your basic position with the level of vitriol and personal abuse being doled out from behind your anonymous names. So please stop the f**king slabbering. But if that is asking too much, and if slabber you must, then please use this thread. It was created just for you two after all.
+1