Photos and videos of Tyrone over the years

Started by Fuzzman, December 03, 2014, 12:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

A few of ye probably saw me asking for pictures recently of Dooher and Canavan lifting Sam as whilst there are loads in google images most are quite small and when you print them out are poor quality

With the chat recently of Aughabrack and the players we produced over the years I was wondering if I could get some good pics of Patsy Kerlin, Paddy Ball in their playing days and see could I create a picture with them alongside Dooher and Stevie O'Neill.

Anyone got any such pics can you post them here and maybe this thread could be used for other good Tyrone county pics such as these ones I found on the web

Who was the sub keeper back then?

Anyone know was the mascot that day now a famous player?

muppet

Great photos. I never knew Bruce Grobbelaar played Tyrone.
MWWSI 2017

Mikhailov

Sub keeper in '86 was Martin Dorman - think he played for either Edendork or the Fianna.

Don't think the mascot ended up in a senior tyrone jersey - from memory he was the son of a county board official or backroom team member but I stand corrected on that.

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

GJL

Quote from: nrico2006 on December 03, 2014, 01:02:32 PM
Did McKenna like to look sideways always?

Noticed that too. The players all standing in similar order in both pictures.

Fuzzman

Some old faces on here and here's the man to replace the bearded one

I forgot about Damian Devine making the panel that year though he's NOT a BRACK man I suppose.  ;)

Victor Patterson Photos

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Fuzzman

Damien was from Dunamanagh and was a great player who went to St Columbs same time as me

Don't know where Stephen Devine was from. Maybe Grangehill???

Norf Tyrone

Is Stevie not from just outside Dunamanagh on the back roads to Glenmornan.

Is this the same Stevie who is physio now to Nottm Forest?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Fuzzman

Damien's older brother was called Stevie who used to play soccer for Hereford I think amongst other clubs
Don't know what he does now but wouldn't be surprised if he was a physio

Just checked and yes http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Devine_(footballer)
http://www.footballzz.co.uk/treinador.php?id=6049

Gaffer

Quote from: Mikhailov on December 03, 2014, 12:51:58 PM
Sub keeper in '86 was Martin Dorman - think he played for either Edendork or the Fianna.

Don't think the mascot ended up in a senior tyrone jersey - from memory he was the son of a county board official or backroom team member but I stand corrected on that.

He was an Edendork lad.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Club Rossa

Martin Dorman was in goals for Coalisland in the 1982 minor final.Played his senior football with Edendork.

In hiding

Quote from: Fuzzman on December 03, 2014, 03:07:48 PM
Damien was from Dunamanagh and was a great player who went to St Columbs same time as me

Don't know where Stephen Devine was from. Maybe Grangehill???

The Stevie Devine in the picture was from castlederg. Played senior for aghyaran

BennyHarp

Quote from: Club Rossa on December 03, 2014, 07:18:32 PM
Martin Dorman was in goals for Coalisland in the 1982 minor final.Played his senior football with Edendork.

He ended up with the Clarkes if I'm not mistaken.
That was never a square ball!!

Club Rossa