Previous topic - Next topic

STREET FIGHTER

Apparently this was his new squeeze?

Over the Bar

Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on December 12, 2018, 09:08:37 PM
Apparently this was his new squeeze?

His new rub going by the video...!

Over the Bar

Christmas video doing the rounds now ffs.  Joe has his baubles out apparently!

Square Ball

Quote from: Over the Bar on December 23, 2018, 10:22:50 PM
Christmas video doing the rounds now ffs.  Joe has his baubles out apparently!

Christmas ruined with that image FFS.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Smurfy123

I see joe jumping on the st Endas Belfast bandwagon this time. Joe always makes out about a brilliant story and that he was there to witness it and somehow twisting it that he has always been following theses teams . Donegal Dublin Crossmaglen Slaughtneill to make a few. He was glowing again about Crossmaglen before this years ulster semi final and not a word about them after it. He also dropped Donegal like a tonne of bricks a few months after they won the all Ireland and mayo hammered them. How does he always make it about himself

thewobbler

Quote from: Smurfy123 on January 27, 2019, 05:36:39 PM
I see joe jumping on the st Endas Belfast bandwagon this time. Joe always makes out about a brilliant story and that he was there to witness it and somehow twisting it that he has always been following theses teams . Donegal Dublin Crossmaglen Slaughtneill to make a few. He was glowing again about Crossmaglen before this years ulster semi final and not a word about them after it. He also dropped Donegal like a tonne of bricks a few months after they won the all Ireland and mayo hammered them. How does he always make it about himself

I'm really not sure how you would describe today's story as about Joe.

Boycey

I've not seen what he's said today or how he relates their story to him but their story is incredible and a story all should hear.

This was in the Irish News before Christmas.

http://www.irishnews.com/sport/2018/12/01/news/st-enda-s-glengormley---a-club-that-never-took-a-backward-step-1498394/?param=ds441rif44T

DuffleKing

He really should have credited the Irish News Journo somewhere in that

BennyCake

He did one about Brigids underage team recently. Basically they won the county championship but he made sure to include that the star forward won them the game, but that was because Brolly gave him some extra coaching. Sure that's the only reason they won. No matter what or who he writes about, it always comes back to himself. Brolly is insecure, always bigging himself up.

There's always someone looking a selfie, someone texting him straight after they win an AI, as if texting Brolly is the first thing on a players mind after winning an AI. Tithead.

trailer

Quote from: BennyCake on January 27, 2019, 07:59:24 PM

He did one about Brigids underage team recently. Basically they won the county championship but he made sure to include that the star forward won them the game, but that was because Brolly gave him some extra coaching. Sure that's the only reason they won. No matter what or who he writes about, it always comes back to himself. Brolly is insecure, always bigging himself up.

There's always someone looking a selfie, someone texting him straight after they win an AI, as if texting Brolly is the first thing on a players mind after winning an AI. Tithead.

He's a w**ker. Always looking to make himself relevant. He's no more a GAA man than I'm a f**king Astronaut.

Boycey

Joanne isn't going to take much guff from him ;D

mrdeeds

Quote from: Boycey on January 27, 2019, 10:55:11 PM

He doesn't want to do analysis. Just spoof.

BennyCake

Quote from: Boycey on January 27, 2019, 10:55:11 PM

Oh how dare you challenge Joe, Joanne!

Deeds is correct, he's a spoofer.

Main Street

Well done to Joanne, with feathers unruffled she delivered a straight kick to Joe's goolies, 

yellowcard

I don't know she is a bit too argumentative for a host, Spillane tried this approach several years ago and it was a disaster. It is not a hosts job to give their opinion. The best ones such as O'Herlihy and Lyster always knew what buttons to press and you barely noticed them.