Ulster Colleges

Started by Line Ball, October 13, 2012, 06:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowcard

Quote from: Targetman on March 01, 2019, 09:24:50 PM
Jody Gormley is head of PE at the Abbey, the manager of the Brock team is Dan Gordon ex Down player, I wonder what Loughinisland's tactics will be this season!!

I thought Down were the self anointed aristocrats of Gaelic football in the north or have Paddy Tally's tactics just filtered their way down to 14/15 year olds playing schools football.

Shameful yet not surprising and anyone blaming Maghera needs their head examined. The fact that they mucked about playing keep ball only highlighted the brainlessness and fearfulness of Abbey. The game has reached a nadir when this sort of stuff is going on. Not a bit of wonder people are walking away from the game.

yellowcard

Dastardly Dick (Clerkin) blaming the man with the phone who took the video. The ultimate company man.

johnpower

Quote from: hardstation on March 01, 2019, 09:18:17 PM
Being honest, I've never seen a game at any level where one team has refused to cross their 45 for 50 minutes. It's not just bad that it is kids, it's much worse than I've ever seen.

I agree a new low .

stephenite

Those in leadership positions that are accountable for this should be ran out of the association. Memberships torn up - that's the biggest disgrace I've ever seen. Utterly shameful from Dan Gordon

rrhf

mrdeeds

But the game before it was 7  10  to 5 14. Negative ulster

Aaron Boone

Quote from: rrhf on March 02, 2019, 02:12:41 AM
The Down Way...

Down will put Offaly to the sword this evening as a reminder of aristocratic football.

DuffleKing

Half that team will be Armagh lads

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: DuffleKing on March 02, 2019, 07:12:46 AM

Doing what they are told. It's a f**king disgrace. Simple as that. I am proud of my time playing schools football with the Abbey. We played great football, honest and hard. This shite is a stigma on the game and whoever coached it needs kicked in the hole and told to get out. Disgraceful

Smurfy123

Get out where broken? Relieved of all coaching duties obviously not sacked?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Smurfy123 on March 02, 2019, 10:03:30 AM
Get out where broken? Relieved of all coaching duties obviously not sacked?

Coaching children. IF they could be sacked that out be a bonus  ;D. Kidding of course but this is become too widespread and is damaging to the games.

naka

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 02, 2019, 08:58:04 AM
Quote from: DuffleKing on March 02, 2019, 07:12:46 AM

Doing what they are told. It's a f**king disgrace. Simple as that. I am proud of my time playing schools football with the Abbey. We played great football, honest and hard. This shite is a stigma on the game and whoever coached it needs kicked in the hole and told to get out. Disgraceful
Truthfully it's shocking how our abbey teams are presently set up
Was at two Mc Rory games and definitely pewk football
Disappointed is an understatement

oakleafgael

Quote from: lurganblue on March 01, 2019, 01:07:57 PM
Quote from: oakleafgael on February 27, 2019, 09:54:17 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on February 27, 2019, 09:42:15 PM
Very deflating situation for Armagh, especially as underdogs. :-\

They should still be thanking their lucky stars after the farce on Saturday.

What went on?

Best just to say that the ref didn't have a good outing and leave it at that.

marty34

That's be a cold game for the umpires - they'd get a flu with all the standing about and no flag waving!!

Brick Tamlin

The Abbey.
Hardly surprising.