Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Club boi

Quote from: GlenMan on May 23, 2019, 02:21:27 PM
We don't need a running commentary on here with false/inaccurate information being posted.

Is that not what a discussion board is mostly about??

Do you know anything different to whats been posted??

Knock Yer Mucker In

I have not read that far back, so excuse me for keeping up. If yer man allegedly hit at the start, did the player who was allegedly struck not sort it himself with a return volley? Did he just stand there and take it? May explain why he allegedly got clipped again as he didn't stick up for himself.  Although this type of abuse shouldn't happen, we are all around long enough to know how this goes. If the ref doesn't protect you or didn't see it look after yourself. views?

GlenMan

Quote from: Club boi on May 23, 2019, 03:55:41 PM
We don't need a running commentary on here with false/inaccurate information being posted.

No I don't.

A discussion board isn't about making accusations, giving details about legal/disciplinary action etc. This is for discussing Club Football. Spreading rumours will help nobody.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on May 23, 2019, 04:05:45 PM
I have not read that far back, so excuse me for keeping up. If yer man allegedly hit at the start, did the player who was allegedly struck not sort it himself with a return volley? Did he just stand there and take it? May explain why he allegedly got clipped again as he didn't stick up for himself.  Although this type of abuse shouldn't happen, we are all around long enough to know how this goes. If the ref doesn't protect you or didn't see it look after yourself. views?
Is that a serious response?
He had the second dig coming to him because he didn't retaliate to the first one??

Wise up FFS
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: GlenMan on May 23, 2019, 04:07:21 PM

No I don't.

A discussion board isn't about making accusations, giving details about legal/disciplinary action etc. This is for discussing Club Football. Spreading rumours will help nobody.

Sure we'll just brush the whole thing under the carpet the and let the thuggery continue.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

GlenMan

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 23, 2019, 04:09:39 PM

No I don't.

Sure we'll just brush the whole thing under the carpet the and let the thuggery continue.

Do you think speculating on this forum is going to change that?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: GlenMan on May 23, 2019, 04:25:24 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 23, 2019, 04:09:39 PM

No I don't.

Do you think speculating on this forum is going to change that?

I haven't speculated at all. Anything i posted is accurate.

Frank_The_Tank

what a clown - if you want go out on a Sunday knowing the majority of the team you are playing either have school, university or work to go to the next day and box there is no place for you you on a gaa pitch imo - go and take up the sport of boxing there are plenty of boxing clubs in Tyrone that I am sure would love new members
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

southtyronegael

are you fuckin serious? Darragh kavanagh is not a boxer, he wants to play football. Had he retaliated the ref would prob have seen it and sent him off.

Knock Yer Mucker In

Everyone to their own I guess, what I know if I got hit in the way it has been described on this discussion board, yip I would have returned the compliment. I have no qualm in saying that. What if he had of retaliated and got sent off, big deal, one game suspension. Its called self defence. I appreciate everyone sees these things differently and everyone is different, I think its called 'fight or flight' in relation to how people instinctively react. 

GaaFanatic123

What a pathetic reply!! The man was knocked straight to the ground with a broken jaw after being hit wide open unexpectedly! And incase you dont know the fella he isnt a big guy either! Not all as tough as you seem to be!! Also he tried to come on again or maybe even did come on again going by reports!

Why dont you go join a boxing club, your sure to become a world champion if your so tough you'd just hit a man back again straight away!

Knock Yer Mucker In

As I said I hadn't read the pages back, therefore I didn't know his jaw was broken, and that goes along way to explaining why he didn't defend himself, or was unable to defend himself, regardless of whatever size he is, don't know the fella at all.  I use to box at a time and did pretty well at it to, thx

blewuporstuffed

Can i just clear up, that he doesn't have a broken jaw.
He was concussed and suffered facial injuries including broken nose.
He had to be helped from the pitch and was unable to continue.
This all in the first 30 seconds of the game

God14

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 24, 2019, 09:39:17 AM
Can i just clear up, that he doesn't have a broken jaw.
He was concussed and suffered facial injuries including broken nose.
He had to be helped from the pitch and was unable to continue.
This all in the first 30 seconds of the game

Disgusting dirty action. tr**p who did this should be named and shamed on here

Hope it goes to the courts. This crap has to stop

Club boi

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on May 23, 2019, 10:27:55 PM
Everyone to their own I guess, what I know if I got hit in the way it has been described on this discussion board, yip I would have returned the compliment. I have no qualm in saying that. What if he had of retaliated and got sent off, big deal, one game suspension. Its called self defence. I appreciate everyone sees these things differently and everyone is different, I think its called 'fight or flight' in relation to how people instinctively react.

You'll search long and hard to find ANYONE who will agree with you on your opinion here