GAA in Britain

Started by BennyHarp, June 20, 2007, 12:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the colonel

the difference between success and failure is energy

Plastic Paddy

carnaross

They must be so frustrated, after all their hard work throughout the last year, to come away nothing, must be very hard to listen to this speech.
Anyone travelling to Leeds to work/study are welcome to join St. Benedicts Harps GAA in Leeds.

Plastic Paddy

Just saying the very same. They put up a great show.But a sickener to lose so narrowly.I sometimes think a hiding would be easier to take.But they have done the GAA in Britain proud.

Zulu

Lads could anyone tell me if there is a GAA club in or around the Edinburgh area?

FermPundit

Quote from: Zulu on February 16, 2009, 08:21:33 PM
Lads could anyone tell me if there is a GAA club in or around the Edinburgh area?

http://www.dunedinconnollys.co.uk/
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Zulu

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

any good teams around in Liverpool? Whos the best about???

inisceithleann

Lancashire Senior League, Sunday 1st March

St Anne's v St Brendan's @ Turn Moss 1.00
St Peter's v St Lawrence's @ Hough End 1.00
Oisin v John Mitchels @ Old Bedian's 1.00

The Pennine League has been put on hold for the time being.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

Rav67

Quote from: WhoAreYaWhoAreYa! on February 16, 2009, 10:33:33 PM
any good teams around in Liverpool? Whos the best about???

John Mitchel's I think.

Caid

Good write up on John Mitchels in today's Irish Post.  They put up a good show for GAA in England.  Good to see a Fermanagh captain too (though byjaysus that's a dodgy beard he has!)
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

screenexile

There only is one team in Liverpool and John Mitchel's are it, and they've only reformed in the past 2 years... bit of a disgrace really there should be more teams in Liverpool it is certainly big enough to accomodate them.

BennyHarp

Any results from Lancashire this weekend??
That was never a square ball!!

inisceithleann

Yesterdays results;

St Peter's 2-08 OĆ­sin 2-08
St Brendans 0-13 St Lawrences's 0-10
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

BennyHarp

Have Peters got their act together then a bit this year inisceithleann? - or are Oisins not as strong as i've have been led to believe??
That was never a square ball!!