Laois Junior B football championship 2020

Started by Jd, August 08, 2021, 03:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jd

Great to see Spink get a win in today's final. I know a few up there and it means as much to them as a senior would to Graigue. Seamus Millar got a run too. He's some servant to Spink

Ballyroan Abbey

Given the stunt Graiguecullen pulled to be in that competition in the 1st place can't say I was too saddened to see them bet

The PRO

Quote from: Ballyroan Abbey on August 08, 2021, 10:03:45 PM
Given the stunt Graiguecullen pulled to be in that competition in the 1st place can't say I was too saddened to see them bet
Agreed 100%. They are really a junior A team but pulled that team to hammer poor oul Colt in the junior C final.

Laois man

Q. How were spink back in the junior B when they were junior A the last few years?

Laois Rising

How will Spink fare in Junior A when all the Ballinakill players are back hurling? You'd imagine Ballinkill will go far in the intermediate championship so you would imagine Cha and co. won't be available to Spink for the Junior A.

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Quote from: Laois man on August 09, 2021, 02:16:48 PM
Q. How were spink back in the junior B when they were junior A the last few years?

They must have pulled a few stunts themselves...
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

SCFC

Quote from: Junior Ex Laoistalk on August 10, 2021, 10:56:26 AM
Quote from: Laois man on August 09, 2021, 02:16:48 PM

They must have pulled a few stunts themselves...
They went through the proper channels to be fair to them. Graigue on the other hand also did nothing contrary to the rule book but if I'm not mistaken a new bye law prevents any club from doing that again i.e. withdrawing a higher grade team to benefit a lower grade team.

Laois man

What's the proper channels to go down a grade?

SCFC

Quote from: Laois man on August 10, 2021, 01:45:33 PM
What's the proper channels to go down a grade?
Apply to county board to go down.