Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longballin

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on November 15, 2017, 09:04:27 PM
Quote from: longballin on November 15, 2017, 03:12:31 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on November 15, 2017, 01:30:52 PM
Quote from: longballin on November 14, 2017, 10:22:45 PM
who is Mick O'Dowd new Clonoe manager?

That leaked out pretty quick from the time of your post.

:o

no need to apologise was fair nuff question...

Not really - if you check Team Talk on Facebook you'll find they posted this story before I put up that message

Apologies, nothing meant by that - I wouldn't be a user of Facebook. Just heard they were due to get it done last night but I hadn't heard myself until I read that post.

Bendyerback

The O Rahillys due a change.
O'Dowd will do ok with them.

rrhf

Good appt - Micko Dowd - From Meath manager to Clonoe. I remember he shipped a lot of stick as Meath manager and took it very sorely but he was very young.  Time will have toughened him up no doubt. 

Jeremiah O

I don't think it's the former Meath manager,it's the Monaghan Mick O'Dowd who's taking them.
Unconquered and unconquerable

rrhf

Different Micko. Fair play. I think clonoe have 1 more o Neill cup in them.

The Sweeper.com

Talk of changes at the up coming County Convention.

Did anyone hear of them?

The Golden Years

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on November 15, 2017, 09:23:56 PM
Great stuff From Carrickmore U-16s tonight to complete the double

Great to see Carmen Stateside. In the past 5 years there has never been success like it in the club at underage level. Hopefully this success can transfer to senior level in a few years.  Nothing guaranteed though.

The Bearded One

Quote from: The Sweeper.com on November 16, 2017, 08:45:59 AM
Talk of changes at the up coming County Convention.

Did anyone hear of them?

Well, talk of people of influence running against other people of influence for the top table jobs. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.
It is what it is. Presumably.

Bendyerback

A shake up at County board level will do no harm.
They'd need to get rid of a few.
I'd say Jordan will come under pressure in the battle for chair.
I've heard a name floating about for the chair position. The name I'm hearing would definitely be my preference. But we'll wait and see if they're in the race at all.

Tyrone Gaa

Heard Jordan is to be challenged for the Chair position but I don't think it will be an improvement if what I'm hearing is correct. Team Talk would be running the County lol. While there a great media provider and publisher of our games they still need to be an arms length organisation.

It's jobs for the boys up there anyhow, you need to be in the click to get elected into any position
Living the dream!!!

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 16, 2017, 03:22:22 PM
Heard Jordan is to be challenged for the Chair position but I don't think it will be an improvement if what I'm hearing is correct. Team Talk would be running the County lol. While there a great media provider and publisher of our games they still need to be an arms length organisation.

It's jobs for the boys up there anyhow, you need to be in the click to get elected into any position

Any club delegate I know is a bit strange. Sort of person you send up to get out of your own club.

Bendyerback

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 16, 2017, 03:22:22 PM

Our man has remained loyal to the club.

Legoman5

Who or what have we heard then about the County convention? I dont like secrets..

giveherlong

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 14, 2017, 01:01:34 AM
Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 13, 2017, 08:47:21 AM
Quote from: skeog on November 13, 2017, 06:20:33 AM
Moy serious contenders to go all the way.

After an awful 1st half they kicked into gear and Newbridgr had no answers. 2-11 in the 2nd half that would win you most games over 60minutes. Hopefully now the tatts can get across the line this weekend and bring some silverware back to Tyrone.

Tatts will beat Naomh Comcille by 6 or 7.

Hope you stayed away from bookies and kept your money for the Roes dinner dance...

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: giveherlong on November 18, 2017, 07:55:52 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 14, 2017, 01:01:34 AM
Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 13, 2017, 08:47:21 AM
Quote from: skeog on November 13, 2017, 06:20:33 AM
Moy serious contenders to go all the way.

After an awful 1st half they kicked into gear and Newbridgr had no answers. 2-11 in the 2nd half that would win you most games over 60minutes. Hopefully now the tatts can get across the line this weekend and bring some silverware back to Tyrone.

Tatts will beat Naomh Comcille by 6 or 7.

Hope you stayed away from bookies and kept your money for the Roes dinner dance...

Ha ha. Shocked at that.

The two teams looked world aparts when we faced them. I see Tatts were 1/20 in the bookies. I wouldn't have made mych anyway.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone