Tyrone and derry friends or foes ?

Started by sbw, April 23, 2013, 10:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbw

Come Sunday at Croke park will many derry folk join me in my support of our auld enemy Tyrone and will many tyrone folk come in early to back the derry people ?

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: sbw on April 23, 2013, 10:10:56 PM
Come Sunday at Croke park will many derry folk join me in my support of our auld enemy Tyrone and will many tyrone folk come in early to back the derry people ?

i reckon it will be more of the former.

Personally speaking, i hated tyrone in 2003, and would have preferred Glasgow Rangers winning the AI, but by 2008, i was cheering for them

I dont thing Tyrone people have mellowed the same, the c***ts still hate us  ;)
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Wildweasel74

ONeill

Hope Westmeath tr**p yiz into the ground.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

tr**p? tr**p? What's wrong with tr**p?

theticklemister

The two two 'Ds' on Sunday for for me!

I still have a serious hatred for Tyrone hoors, there are no point keeping it bottled up; my Phsyicarist  said it is not good for me. Our club game is called off on Sunday too so I can see the games, sweet.

ONeill

I was trying to work out whether Derry 1993 was worse than Armagh 2002. Probably 1993. You can nearly always predict how a Tyrone/Armagh will go (98% Tyrone win) but those Derry bollockses could beat you when they're at their lowest and vice versa.

Don't mind Fermanagh atall and Donegal are mostly harmless. Derry are sort of like Rangers. And their flag's the wrong way around.

theticklemister

Quote from: ONeill on April 23, 2013, 11:47:50 PM
I was trying to work out whether Derry 1993 was worse than Armagh 2002. Probably 1993. You can nearly always predict how a Tyrone/Armagh will go (98% Tyrone win) but those Derry bollockses could beat you when they're at their lowest and vice versa.

Don't mind Fermanagh atall and Donegal are mostly harmless. Derry are sort of like Rangers. And their flag's the wrong way around.

I relate Tyrone to the oul dingleberries that hang from your arse throughout the day;clingy little hoors who won't go away.

In relation to the country liking our respective first all-irelands; i think the vast majority of other county's supporters welcomed ours. 

trileacman

Which one is Derry again? Bit strange to have a camogie match on before the division 1 final.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

trileacman

Seriously though I couldn't give a shit how Derry do, tis like asking who would you like to win the West Midlothian, Division 3, arse-boxing charity shield.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

tyssam5

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on April 23, 2013, 10:14:06 PM
Quote from: sbw on April 23, 2013, 10:10:56 PM

i reckon it will be more of the former.

Personally speaking, i hated tyrone in 2003, and would have preferred Glasgow Rangers winning the AI, but by 2008, i was cheering for them

I dont thing Tyrone people have mellowed the same, the c***ts still hate us  ;)

Naw, 3 AI titles does have a mellowing effect, I would give Derry a cheer now for sure, condescension hurts even worse!

BennyCake

I've no problem shouting for Derry or any other Ulster side. But Tyrone, that's a different story. I can't stand the Dubs, but I just couldn't shout for Tyrone on Sunday, or any other day.

ranch

Tyrone and Derry is a proper rivalry, just like Armagh and Down is. The Armagh/Tyrone thing has been exaggerated greatly in the past decade.

rrhf

Don't know. I have more respect for Armagh because the rivalry is based on football not one night stands at the elk.

Club Rossa

Be it football,hurling,camogie,scor,tiddlywinks I always want to see the joke leafs beat into the ground.