The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Quote from: reillycavan on February 13, 2021, 08:29:47 PM
Klopp resigned? Heard from lad living in Liverpool.

Everyone needs to mute this troll. Been nothing but childish crap since he joined the board.

reillycavan

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: reillycavan on February 14, 2021, 12:34:45 AM
Quote from: J70 on February 13, 2021, 09:23:52 PM
Quote from: StPatsAbu on February 13, 2021, 09:05:59 PM
Quote from: reillycavan on February 13, 2021, 08:29:47 PM
Klopp resigned? Heard from lad living in Liverpool.

Bull. Why resign when you're stealing a salary?  Sacked tho is 100% believable

How old are you?

Youre getting confused with the no of Reillys on the Cavan squad at any one time

laoislad

I'm getting a strong smell of under the bar/Over the bar/The Stallion from StPatsAbu's posts.
Anyone else?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

JoG2

From the Bunker

Quote from: laoislad on February 14, 2021, 11:28:32 AM
I'm getting a strong smell of under the bar/Over the bar/The Stallion from StPatsAbu's posts.
Anyone else?

Who cares? Just ignore! At this stage you know the ones to interact with.

Besides most of us are no angels either.

As for Klopp, he has more than earned some lee-way on a bad patch.

J70

Anyone calling for Klopp's head is either ignorant and of low intelligence, or on the wind-up.

There is no coherent, informed argument they can present to make their case, so there are no other options.

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: J70 on February 14, 2021, 12:07:49 PM
Anyone calling for Klopp's head is either ignorant and of low intelligence, or on the wind-up.

There is no coherent, informed argument they can present to make their case, so there are no other options.

Would take Klopp tomorrow in a heartbeat...

Might take a couple of seasons for him to get the right personal but the end result would be titles and CL
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

A lot of posters who were very giddy on here yesterday will be less giddy today I reckon....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

quit yo jibbajabba

.......and on that note, do the Everton fans just analyse Liverpool these days as opposed to their own team who i believe had a match there recently...

Dearg

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on February 14, 2021, 10:09:00 PM
.......and on that note, do the Everton fans just analyse Liverpool these days as opposed to their own team who i believe had a match there recently...
Everton's last 5 League games = 5 points
Manchester United's last 5 League games = 6 points
Liverpool's last 5 League games = 6 points.

I'm not sure any fan of any of the above clubs has a right to have a go at the other..

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Dearg on February 15, 2021, 08:01:41 AM

I'm not sure any fan of any of the above clubs has a right to have a go at the other..

Its called taking the piss, none of it is serious and if anyone takes a strop they need to chill a bit
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 15, 2021, 08:51:45 AM
Quote from: Dearg on February 15, 2021, 08:01:41 AM

Its called taking the piss, none of it is serious and if anyone takes a strop they need to chill a bit

Sure you don't follow any team so you're grand!

The team is out on their feet physically, mentally and emotionally. They could go on a run and secure top 4 but that is not guaranteed. That would be the best case scenario this year. Chelsea will push them, Everton could but as the old adage goes the only team that will stop them getting top 4 is themselves. The players owe Klopp big time here given what he has given them and what he deserves back, particularly with his mother's death.

See what the CL brings. Leipzig will be very tough but if (and this is a very big if) they can get their mojo going anything can happen in Europe. The lack of fans on Anfield counter acts against that though and it is just a football field now. This week will be huge as the Derby plus an awkward European tie when confidence is in the boots. It could make or break the rest of the season