Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

How much would 3/4 weeks on the sideline affect Meyler's fitness?

smort

Ryan McHugh ran meyler ragged in ballybofey, no chance he will be marking Kilkenny

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on August 31, 2018, 10:03:09 AM
Quote from: southtyronegael on August 31, 2018, 09:42:34 AM
Mayo put their best defender Keegan on Kilkenny in last year's final. He held him to 8 possessions and helped himself to a goal after he had Kilkenny broke. That's the template.  Hampsey all day for me.

Keith Higgins??? Personally think Meyler will start and pick him up - need someone who has a serious engine and will run all day - Kieran McG other option

I cant remember if it was last year or year before but Lee Keegan def marked Kilkenny out of the game, probably done as good as job as anyone on him and notched a goal as well. 

Agree that Kilkenny needs to be tracked all day.  I would love to see Meyler on him personally as he has the engine to go with him and maybe even to put him on the back foot as he is capable of surging runs himself.  Question is though if it is fit to play?  Anyone any updates?

Christmas Lights

Quote from: smort on August 31, 2018, 10:23:24 AM
Ryan McHugh ran meyler ragged in ballybofey, no chance he will be marking Kilkenny

You sure about that mate?

GaaFanatic123

Mayo put their best defender Keegan on Kilkenny in last year's final. He held him to 8 possessions and helped himself to a goal after he had Kilkenny broke. That's the template.  Hampsey all day for me.

Hampsey be on Fenton I think.
McCann on McCaffrey,
Personally Id love to see McKernan on him but he'll pick up Minnion again,
Leaves you with one option - Meyler or Maybe try Kieran McGeery on him and see how Kilkenny likes that and make a switch when McGeery empties the tank and try Meyler then!

Snapchap

http://hoganstand.com/Article/Index/289775
Cancer-free Mickey Harte wins his biggest battle

Just reading on Hogan Stand that Mickey Harte was diagnosed with bladder cancer in early 2015, and was undergoing treatment right up until last December. In that time he only missed one game. I've not always been a fan of his and was all in favour of a new management team at the start of this year. I'm happy to say he has proven me wrong but more importantly than that, he has shown some strength of character to come through three years of cancer treatment and only miss one game. To have to deal with such an illness, along with the at times intense criticism coming his way (including the vindictive, anonymous mocking and bullying online) - what can you say? Full credit to the man for once again pulling through serious adversity.

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: Snapchap on August 31, 2018, 11:11:09 AM
http://hoganstand.com/Article/Index/289775
Cancer-free Mickey Harte wins his biggest battle

Just reading on Hogan Stand that Mickey Harte was diagnosed with bladder cancer in early 2015, and was undergoing treatment right up until last December. In that time he only missed one game. I've not always been a fan of his and was all in favour of a new management team at the start of this year. I'm happy to say he has proven me wrong but more importantly than that, he has shown some strength of character to come through three years of cancer treatment and only miss one game. To have to deal with such an illness, along with the at times intense criticism coming his way (including the vindictive, anonymous mocking and bullying online) - what can you say? Full credit to the man for once again pulling through serious adversity.

A hardy hardy man, he's been through a lot over the years!! Credit to him!!

RedHand88

For once I agree with you.

Therealdonald

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 31, 2018, 07:10:28 PM

For once I agree with you.

I think if we match Kilkennys pace and properly hit him at the 45 it'll slow the Dubs down. He's not their most important cog though. I'm most looking forward to Matty against Fenton or McCarthy. Thats the winning and losing of the game.

bigtogs

southtyronegael

Quote from: southtyronegael on March 26, 2018, 11:12:31 PM
1.morgan
2.mc kernan
3.hampsey
4.h p mc geary
5.meyler
6.f burns
7.k mc geary
8.c cavanagh
9.mc clure
10.harte
11.sludden
12.m donnelly
13.l brennan
14.mc shane
15.bradley
there you go lads. book the citywest for september.
hate to say I told you so but, I told you so.lol

Hereiam

Can you go between the nally and the hill. Have 1 for nally and been offered for hill but no point takin it if the cub cant be side me

RedHand88

Quote from: Hereiam on August 31, 2018, 09:54:17 PM
Can you go between the nally and the hill. Have 1 for nally and been offered for hill but no point takin it if the cub cant be side me

Nah they have stewards between them.

delgany

No difference      no one checks your ticket after the gate

trileacman

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 31, 2018, 10:19:34 PM
Quote from: Hereiam on August 31, 2018, 09:54:17 PM

Nah they have stewards between them.

Yeah I think the same ya can't cross between them
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014