Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Quote from: Hound on March 14, 2022, 08:05:56 AM
Mick seems to be trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator. And judging by this thread, he's nailed it.

Tbh I would agree with that. Politics aside some dignity in your signature move being giving the two middle fingers to people.

I hope that knockout does teach him a bit more humility tbh. I would actually like to see him do well but I'd like to see him maybe being a bit more dignified in how he conducts himself.

nrico2006

Quote from: Taylor on March 14, 2022, 12:10:56 PM
What next for Conlan?

Hearn said Wood could go for the winner of Warrington and Kiko.

This was the 'easiest' world title for Conlan to win.

Superb fight

There would be no point in a Wood Martinez fight, but I suppose Warrington and Wood would give Wood a full City Ground.  I think Warrington wants to get the 3rd fight with Lara though.  I would imagine that the numbers involved in a rematch with Conlan could make a sequel happen though. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Eire90

paddy barnes and caoimhin agyarko doing a bit of fighting at weekend

JimStynes

There'll be very little sympathy for Donnelly!

toby47

Steven Donnelly & Caoimhin Agyarko running into each other in a bar was never going to pass quietly...

Paddy Barnes won't be too proud of the videos that are circulating either.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Eire90 on April 11, 2022, 04:14:48 AM
paddy barnes and caoimhin agyarko doing a bit of fighting at weekend

OBE  wee brit, probably a shinner

imtommygunn

Quote from: toby47 on April 11, 2022, 09:05:50 AM
Steven Donnelly & Caoimhin Agyarko running into each other in a bar was never going to pass quietly...

Why what is the deal between the two of them?

toby47

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 11, 2022, 10:42:50 AM
Quote from: toby47 on April 11, 2022, 09:05:50 AM

Why what is the deal between the two of them?

Donnelly & Argyrko haven't gotten on since younger days, rivalry there. Donnelly tweeted racist abuse towards Argyrko a couple of years ago too.

Donnelly has had bad bouts of mental health, possibly in rehab at a stage too. He was arrested after the weekends antics and was also charged with being in possession of class A drugs.

imtommygunn

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GiveItToTheShooters

That "fighting" is hilariously bad. For "boxers" to be hugging on the ground then 6 stone 4ft paddy Barnes to go running in trying to swing ;D Embarrassing all round

marty34

And there's me thinking boxers are supposed to be discliplined outside the ring!!

Silly carry on.

Cavan19

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on April 11, 2022, 12:40:01 PM
That "fighting" is hilariously bad. For "boxers" to be hugging on the ground then 6 stone 4ft paddy Barnes to go running in trying to swing ;D Embarrassing all round

Some weak punches there by Paddy.

Kidder81

Barnes become more of an embarrassment every time he comes up for air