FAO Loneshark

Started by Our Nail Loney, September 14, 2007, 11:21:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

Loneshark, was on the site there trying to find the prices for the outrights in each county for the club championship but could only get prices for the matches at the weekend and some for Wednesday. Can you point me to where the outrights are, a link maybe?

Cheers mate

Bogball XV

just on this LS, something I think I pointed out before, it's not possible to do acca's on the various county championship outrights online.  I appreciate you have to try and avoid dependent relationships etc, when it comes to club championships and all ireland club championships, but there shouldn't be a problem here?

Niall, go to gaa football/hurling, then look at the dropdown above, it'll probably say 'match betting', change the dropdown to 'tournament betting' and you should find what you need.

Our Nail Loney

See it now cheers Bogball.

By the way fella I know had the same problem wanted to do couple of county winner together and was frustrated about it

Lone Shark

Howdy folks, sorry I didn't see this before.....

Anyway, it's basically a technical glitch online, they've been set up as diferent markets in one big event, and as such much like you can't double a first goalscorer with a match result, the system is not allowing these doubles. This is of course an error on our part, and I've set things in motion to change it, but in the meantime can I suggest ye use the call centre and place ye're bets that way? 1800 777 888, and you can use your internet username.

In the meantime, sorry for all this, and hopefully I'll have it sorted out asap.