Yes
12 (19.7%)
No
45 (73.8%)
Just suspend him for 6 months until he learns how to spell
4 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Aristotle Flynn

A4SA is getting beyond a joke. He just started a quiz with the promise of an All Ireland ticket for the winner.
It turns out he doesn't know the answers to the questions and in some cases there are more than one correct answer. The All Ireland ticket is an old stub. I think he should be banned for a while until he wises up and quits messing about with foolish stuff like this. It's beyond a joke.

Admin - will you abide by the result of this poll?
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

Balboa

Aristotle Flynn

That wasn't funny. Some posters entered the quiz to win a ticket FFS!
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

screenexile

Ah FFS! everyone should know at this stage that some  buck eejit who writes a halfass quiz in a forum like this doesn't have an AI ticket to give away. Some of his stuff is funny and he's not causing any harm so why not let him stay?

magpie seanie

downtown

catch a grip the lot of ya's! its gettin the craic goin, altho i do av AI ticket, ne buyers??

Bacon

I entered the quiz and didn't really expect to win a ticket. It's a bit of craic FFS!
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

full back

No way, keep A4SA

BTW,
this thread was started by a p***k who posted 'shite' 7 or 8 times as a reply on various threads & also started a thread trying to make cnuts of a few of the boys who were in the 'virtual pub' at a time that he didnt think was suitable.
Shut the fcuk up flynn & get a life

orangeman

I thought it was very good - no harm throwing in a wee quiz like this every now and again - and let's face it - everybody knew there wasn't an AI ticket for the winner !

bingobus

Very Funny, made even better by the fact the some fish took it serious.

But think of Fearon, he logged on seen "quiz..prize..All-Ireland ticket..winner"...he immediately completed quiz, assumed he'd win and booked the City west hotel. He was surpised to find that they had plenty of availability for the 22nd September and is looking forward to his weekend trip.

supersarsfields

I'd quicker ban Aristotle Flynn. Always bloody moaning about something. If it's not soccer it A4SA. Dry your eyes.

Bogball XV

How do we know A4SA and Aristotle are different people?

Bacon

Quote from: Bogball XV on September 07, 2007, 11:14:26 AM
How do we know you and A4SA and Flynn are different people??  ;)
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

man in black

Quote from: Bacon on September 07, 2007, 11:44:43 AM
Quote from: Bogball XV on September 07, 2007, 11:14:26 AM
How do we know you and A4SA and Flynn are different people??  ;)

Everyone is Ui Neill
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

Lecale2