2018 NFL Division 2

Started by tippabu, December 31, 2017, 11:54:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OgraAnDun

Quote from: Targetman on March 09, 2018, 09:31:30 PM
Fecks sake its only 9.30 on Friday evening, you don't expect the team to be named yet!

Most other counties generally release the team on a Thursday night for a Sunday match. These days we're lucky if Down release it at all, until a few mins before throw in.

tippabu

Targetman

Quote from: OgraAnDun on March 09, 2018, 09:44:56 PM
Fecks sake its only 9.30 on Friday evening, you don't expect the team to be named yet!

Most other counties generally release the team on a Thursday night for a Sunday match. These days we're lucky if Down release it at all, until a few mins before throw in.
Oh I agree, my post carried a sarcastic tone, a bug bear of mine re Down along with a few others that it's too late to go into, anyway big test tomorrow evening!

OgraAnDun

Quote from: Targetman on March 09, 2018, 11:44:48 PM
Quote from: OgraAnDun on March 09, 2018, 09:44:56 PM

Oh I agree, my post carried a sarcastic tone, a bug bear of mine re Down along with a few others that it's too late to go into, anyway big test tomorrow evening!

Sorry, there's usually someone on the Down thread saying that it doesn't matter if a team isn't released, got a bit confused!

I'm not confident about tonight, but Down are capable of beating and losing to just about anyone on any given day, so it's hard to predict.

Rossfan

4 changes to Down team from the programme  ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Blowitupref

15 mins gone Cavan 0-2 Down 0-3
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Blowitupref

Half time Cavan 0-6 Down 0-7
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Blowitupref

52 mins gone Cavan 0-11 Down 0-9. Down a bit wasteful, three goal chances created none taken.

tippabu

tippabu

Blowitupref

Sean Johnston just on the field puts Cavan back in front 0-14 to 0-13 4 mins to play.

Blowitupref

FT Cavan 0-17 Down 0-14. A hard earned win for Cavan and remain on course to make a quick return to div 1.

tippabu

Quote from: Blowitupref on March 10, 2018, 08:36:33 PM
FT Cavan 0-17 Down 0-14. A hard earned win for Cavan and remain on course to make a quick return to div 1.

1 win away from division 1 now

Captain Obvious

Quote from: tippabu on March 10, 2018, 08:38:39 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on March 10, 2018, 08:36:33 PM

1 win away from division 1 now
Would one point from their remaining games be enough for Cavan to gain promotion?