Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Targetman

Yep an absolute belter, a wee handy one away in Paris on Wednesday, park the Eurostar!!

Over the Bar

Quote from: rrhf on November 16, 2017, 06:38:10 AM
How many years of league records until Celtic equal rangers in a row record. That surely the next big thing for Celtic
Not sure how you do a face-palm but this needs one. FFS 'Rangers in a row record'...WTF ???

Avondhu star

Quote from: Arthur_Friend on November 16, 2017, 08:52:51 AM
How many years of league records until Celtic equal rangers in a row record. That surely the next big thing for Celtic

Rangers equaled Celtic's record in the 90s. Their aim will be 10 in a row to beat the old record.

Maybe it's time to remove some of the titles the Huns won  by corruption
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

From the Bunker

If they do it this year they will be up to 7 in a row! Not far to go!

illdecide

Just leaving now for Paris, should be a formality for Celtic a nice we 2-0 win and move onto cup final this Sunday :P. In all seriousness PSG will have one eye on Monaco this weekend and i just hope they rest a few of their superstars and Celtic have the game of their lives and get stuck into them and get a nice we 1-1, would be massive for Celtic but suppose i need to stop dreaming. A team that beats us 5-0 at CP will no doubt be looking to carry out the same punishment.
A good performance like we did against Munich and get to Hampden on Sunday and put Well in their box as we play them 3 times in a few weeks so can't afford to give them a sniff...COYBIG
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

tonto1888

Quote from: illdecide on November 21, 2017, 11:54:02 AM
Just leaving now for Paris, should be a formality for Celtic a nice we 2-0 win and move onto cup final this Sunday :P. In all seriousness PSG will have one eye on Monaco this weekend and i just hope they rest a few of their superstars and Celtic have the game of their lives and get stuck into them and get a nice we 1-1, would be massive for Celtic but suppose i need to stop dreaming. A team that beats us 5-0 at CP will no doubt be looking to carry out the same punishment.
A good performance like we did against Munich and get to Hampden on Sunday and put Well in their box as we play them 3 times in a few weeks so can't afford to give them a sniff...COYBIG

After PSG the next three games are all against Motherwell if I remember rightly

tonto1888

Im genuinely worried about the result tonight

clarshack

Quote from: tonto1888 on November 22, 2017, 12:09:28 PM

will likely be another 0-5. just have to take it on the chin and move on and also hope that Anderlecht don't get anything at home this evening.

clarshack

Orior

Quote from: clarshack on November 22, 2017, 12:31:37 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on November 22, 2017, 12:09:28 PM

will likely be another 0-5. just have to take it on the chin and move on and also hope that Anderlecht don't get anything at home this evening.

Looking more like an 8-1
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Cunny Funt

Celtic made PSG angry by taking the early lead.

T Fearon

Main Street

That game just emphasises the gap in class between an elite team and a 4th seeded team. The most important result of the night was Bayern beating Anderlecht when they had nothing but pride to play for, there was a brief moment of anxiety when Anderlecht drew level late on but was deemed to be an offside goal.

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on November 22, 2017, 09:27:57 PM
Painful.

Very much so but not unexpected.
Hopefully we do the business in the ne t game and can get a wee run on the EL

Targetman

Always feared a scoreline like this but was hoping to get away with maybe 3or4, feck it we all know the difference in finances between Celtic and Europe's elite but hopefully can progress in Europa league, oh and pick up a decent centre half in the transfer window