Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: Applesisapples on September 12, 2014, 02:15:34 PM
Loomed large throughout the greater part of my life and not always for the right reasons. Though he eventually supped with the devil a lot of grief and bloodshed could have been avoided had he used his considerable talents in a more conciliatory fashion. That said I hope God judges him kindly.
It would be gas if JP2 was sitting at the right hand of God as Ian goes through on the travelator with John Knox screaming "I tried to warn ye"   
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

johnneycool

Quote from: seafoid on September 12, 2014, 02:53:23 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on September 12, 2014, 02:15:34 PM
Loomed large throughout the greater part of my life and not always for the right reasons. Though he eventually supped with the devil a lot of grief and bloodshed could have been avoided had he used his considerable talents in a more conciliatory fashion. That said I hope God judges him kindly.
It would be gas if JP2 was sitting at the right hand of God as Ian goes through on the travelator with John Knox screaming "I tried to warn ye"

JP2 would have his work cut out to be there in fairness

dec

Capt Pat

Rob Bironas former kicker with the Tennessee Titans. 36 years old. He crashed his car into some  trees late on Saturday night.

AZOffaly

Very sad. I think he played last year?

T Fearon

Christy Phelan Carrigstown.

sans pessimism

Barney Rushe-wrote the lyrics for the
classic,Nancy Spain.
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

AZOffaly

Billie Barry, the founder of the famous stage school in Dublin. Apparently endless source of kids for the LLS toy show.

Sandino

Lynsey de Paul singer and songwriter has died aged 60 according to the BBC
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

orangeman

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 30, 2014, 04:26:40 PM
Billie Barry, the founder of the famous stage school in Dublin. Apparently endless source of kids for the LLS toy show.

And there was me thinking that these children were randomly picked from all over Ireland to appear. Silly me.

AZOffaly

The musical acts I'm talking about. don't be so cynical :)

ziggy90

Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Bingo

RIP Gavin Glynn. Brave wee lad didn't make it. 4 years old. Tragic.

Sandino

Alvin Stardust a popstar from the 70's and very much part of my early musical interests has died after a short illness.
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

ziggy90

Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered