Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Sorry to hear about Gerry.

Ironically, Gerry and a peacemaker gone on the same day.

Tony Baloney

Dickie Attenborough.

Eamonnca1

"Sir Richard Attenborough has died aged 90.

The award-winning actor was best know for his roles in The Great Escape, Miracle on 34th Street and Jurassic Park."

He was a strong one. That's living a full life.  I remember him in Flight of the Phoenix. Great show and a great actor.

orangeman

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 24, 2014, 10:35:50 PM
"Sir Richard Attenborough has died aged 90.

The award-winning actor was best know for his roles in The Great Escape, Miracle on 34th Street and Jurassic Park."

He was a strong one. That's living a full life.  I remember him in Flight of the Phoenix. Great show and a great actor.

Big innings.

Tony Baloney

Dickie Attenborough was quite the chap. Patron of over 30 bodies many of which were charities.

Captain Obvious

Jimi Jamison lead singer of Survivor. Hits such as eye of the tiger,burning heart, he also wrote and sang the Baywatch theme song I'm always here. RIP.

Nigel White

GJL

Quote from: Nigel White on September 04, 2014, 08:03:04 PM
Joan Rivers aged 81
Given her rant a few weeks ago about the situation in Gaza I won't be sheding too many tears.

Nigel White

Never liked her. The only person that put her in her box was Bernard Manning

AZOffaly

Quote from: Nigel White on September 04, 2014, 09:49:58 PM
Never liked her. The only person that put her in her box was Bernard Manning

Poor choice of words !

laoislad

Quote from: Captain Obvious on September 03, 2014, 03:15:09 AM
Jimi Jamison lead singer of Survivor. Hits such as eye of the tiger,burning heart, he also wrote and sang the Baywatch theme song I'm always here. RIP.
Nothing like Eye of the Tiger coming on the iPod going into the last mile of a tough run  :D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

NAG1

Those 3 O'Driscoll brothers in Cork, heart goes out to the family.

RIP

Under Lights

seafoid

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/parents-discover-mortally-wounded-son-9-inside-home-1.1873800

"Research published last year found that in the previous 12 years 46 people lost their lives due to the phenomenon of murder-suicide. The research was carried out by Ciara Byrne, a forensics student at IT Sligo. Her study of records from the State Pathologist's office found there were 19 incidents in that time and that more than half of the 27 "innocent victims" were children."

5 so far this year I think
Very sad development. I wonder what is driving it.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera