Mayo v Galway, MacHale Park, Sunday 13th May 4pm

Started by From the Bunker, April 01, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maigheo

I think Burke did play in the final v Cork and was going well until he got a knee injury after 20 min.  I think the Anthony Finnerty replaced him

Farrandeelin

It's a pity it's not today with the weather that's in it.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

larryin89

Just thinking the same thing Farr.  Supposed to be rain from Tuesday till sat next week.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Mayo4Sam

Jimmy swallowed his tongue in the final AFAIK and went off in the first half
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Farrandeelin

We may as well give up now according to Sean Cavanagh.

Mayo4Sam

I really dislike Sean Cavanagh, he is so bitter from 2016, he really feels like they were the better team.
His rolling over to have his tummy tickled by Dublin last year was a disgrace, claiming they were as well trained as any time over his career, they clearly weren't, the all ireland teams would have given that dublin team a good run for it. Its embarrassing to have him claim that Dublin are unbeatable rather than accepting that they weren't up to it
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

larryin89

Lol at sean cavanagh. What a wonderful what a w a n k r
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Cunny Funt

Galway beat Meath by 10 points in a recent challenge game. Declan Kyne is now rated doubtful after picking up an injury i hear.

Mac2

Quote from: larryin89 on May 07, 2018, 01:29:48 AM
Lol at sean cavanagh. What a wonderful what a w a n k r
No need for that about a player that served his county with distinction.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Cunny Funt on May 07, 2018, 10:11:59 AM
Galway beat Meath by 10 points in a recent challenge game. Declan Kyne is now rated doubtful after picking up an injury i hear.

I heard that too. But I'm not believing anything until the teams walk out and the ball is thrown in.

seafoid

Quote from: Farrandeelin on May 07, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

I heard that too. But I'm not believing anything until the teams walk out and the ball is thrown in.
Lee Keegan togged out for Meath as well
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

giveballaghback

Monaghan gave Mayo a trimming in a challenge match played in Moate recently, very poor defending from Mayo  let Monaghan forwards do as they pleased, next Sunday should be a cracker and I dont believe the hype about this Galway team, their Tyrone 2003 setup will not cut in championship 2018 and unless they have something we have not seen Mayo will win.

galwayman

Quote from: Farrandeelin on May 07, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

Kyne has a hamstring problem alright definitely.
No idea how serious it is though

Manning18

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on May 06, 2018, 11:02:32 PM
I really dislike Sean Cavanagh, he is so bitter from 2016, he really feels like they were the better team.
His rolling over to have his tummy tickled by Dublin last year was a disgrace, claiming they were as well trained as any time over his career, they clearly weren't, the all ireland teams would have given that dublin team a good run for it. Its embarrassing to have him claim that Dublin are unbeatable rather than accepting that they weren't up to it

Sean Cavanagh is about as much a warrior and a big day player as we've had in the game. Apparently he rolled over last year as a ball starved full forward who was 35 and on the edge of retirement? Amazing that a Mayo man can level an argument like that at the likes of Cavanagh. He's a pundit, paid to give an opinion, one that was a bit out there and will probably he proven false. Not something to be getting upset over

Manning18

Getting very worried now about the Galway injuries. Brannigan is a loss but probably one we can get away with. Kerin & Kyne however are not. Kerin was the standout defender in D1 this year imo, every game was  8/10 or 9/10 and hes the last of the backline you'd like to lose. Kyne had a solid campaign, looks more comfortable at corner back. Suddenly Galways tight full back line is completely changed