Mayo v Galway, MacHale Park, Sunday 13th May 4pm

Started by From the Bunker, April 01, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Only for I know who he is I'd be convinced he's a total makey up WUM .
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Orchard park

Quote from: whitey on April 09, 2018, 11:49:00 PM
Quote from: Orchard park on April 09, 2018, 10:40:11 PM
Mchale park a better location than the Hyde......... my hole.........

And we played in a McHale park Connsvht final  since  Mayo have

Haha....I have never heard of anyone having to leave McHale park and watch the game in a pub because they couldn't see a fvckin thing, unlike the Hyde.

And I never heard of people having to turn around and go home after sitting in traffic for three hours while on the way to McHale park, which is a regular occurrence for Mayo people on the way to Pearse Stadium

if they faced the right direction they would see it in the Hyde also and where did i mention pearse stadium as being suitable

Unlaoised

Really hard to call this one should be a cracker ...April can't end quick enough!
LAOIS ABÚ

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Syferus

Quote from: Hound on April 10, 2018, 09:26:06 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 10, 2018, 08:56:37 AM
Sickening Roscommon take over of a Mayo Galway thread.  ::) ::) ::)
A cmon, Syf's brain may be wired different than the rest of us, but when you accept that and know he doesn't mean anything by it, he's actually great entertainment.

Here's a selection of some recent quotes from him from only the last couple of weeks - it's almost like he's trying to describe on particular person!
I don't think you've ever managed to post a single sentence that a sane person could agree with.

Why do you keep setting up straw men in the vain hope that they will resemble a good point?

You're trying very hard to move the goalposts, but it isn't going to work for you.

You're starting to show yourself up.

I would say you're divorced from reality

You're a cry baby.

A lot of words to say very little.

The semantic arguments the posts have fixated on are just incredible.

The sheer din of odious stupidity hasn't stopped I see

You have clearly marked yourself out as someone who is living in a world far removed from most people

By the way, when was the exact moment you became a parody of yourself?

You've been outed - you don't get to play the role of a respectable commenter on this topic.

But, sure, go ahead and keep at it and see how many people take you seriously.

Nearly as predictable as your stance on everything in this thread.

Go on, try to work your way out of this hole.

Did you actually read what he said before you fell over yourself?

Stick to the day job of making excuses for Paddy Jackson.

Tubberman

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Maroon Manc

Mayo leaving the country on this week away they've planned?

Farrandeelin

Four players dropped from Mayo panel according to the Mayo News. Freeman, McDonagh, Gibbons and Newcombe.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ballinaman

Quote from: Maroon Manc on April 10, 2018, 12:36:22 PM
Mayo leaving the country on this week away they've planned?
Leaving the county....not country.

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Manning18

Haha....I have never heard of anyone having to leave McHale park and watch the game in a pub because they couldn't see a fvckin thing, unlike the Hyde.

And I never heard of people having to turn around and go home after sitting in traffic for three hours while on the way to McHale park, which is a regular occurrence for Mayo people on the way to Pearse Stadium

I don't think too many visitors have ever wanted to go into a pub in Castlebar full stop. The venue is hardly well connected by roads considering the lack of a motorway and the state of some roads in Mayo, saying it's better located than Salthill isnt saying much considering the problems there. As an overall town for a day/weekend out though it leaves a lot to be desired. Doubt there'll be much of an overnight gang for this one

whitey

Quote from: Manning18 on April 10, 2018, 04:50:29 PM

I don't think too many visitors have ever wanted to go into a pub in Castlebar full stop. The venue is hardly well connected by roads considering the lack of a motorway and the state of some roads in Mayo, saying it's better located than Salthill isnt saying much considering the problems there. As an overall town for a day/weekend out though it leaves a lot to be desired. Doubt there'll be much of an overnight gang for this one

Believe whatever you want. Castlebar is a great town

Compared to both Hyde Park and Salthill its very easy to get to, to park at, and get get away afterwards. 

Blowitupref

Quote from: whitey on April 10, 2018, 06:09:57 PM
Quote from: Manning18 on April 10, 2018, 04:50:29 PM

Believe whatever you want. Castlebar is a great town

Compared to both Hyde Park and Salthill its very easy to get to, to park at, and get get away afterwards.
Tuam had more of buzz to it than Castlebar has for championship games.

Have been to all three grounds for Connacht finals over the years. I have found Hyde Park the easiest to get to,park and get away from afterwards while Salthill is the worse but i normally park in the City and walk out to save the hassle.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

whitey

Anywhere can be the easiest to get in and out if if you live the same side of town as the stadium or if you can skirt the town to get parking near the stadium

I haven't been in the Hyde for years, but anytime I was there before that  it was a nightmare