Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mylestheslasher

In fairness Frazer may be an annoying little bollocks but I don't think you can hold him responsible for someone he knew raping a woman. However, I would expect a man of such noble principles as him to come out and express his disgust at the actions of his ex friend.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: mylestheslasher on May 27, 2010, 07:51:17 PM
In fairness Frazer may be an annoying little bollocks but I don't think you can hold him responsible for someone he knew raping a woman. However, I would expect a man of such noble principles as him to come out and express his disgust at the actions of his ex friend.

Myles, haven't read anywhere that Wilkinson is an "ex Friend" of Wullies.
Certainly nothing up on FAIR website condemning him.
Tbc....

haranguerer

Quote from: mylestheslasher on May 27, 2010, 07:51:17 PM

I'm not so sure - heading out on the pull with Willie could make a man frustrated...

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Willie any condemnation on the two secterian~murderous attacks in Garvagh last week, which has possibily led to two families having to move! Or the attacks on a Catholic Primary school, St Pauls and GAA club Casements, both in Antrim all within the last few days. Also the bullets sent to 2 six county players!

http://victims.org.uk/s08zhk/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

The reason I mention wullie is that he has been on the tv over the last few days giving it large.

Sadly very little mention of it in the main stream media, when mentioned was police THINK might be sectarian, then disappeared!
Wouldn't be like the NI, British media to take an upsurge in loyalist terrorism and sweep it under the carpet ASAP!
Tbc....

Trout

You must be talking about the incidents that have been featured in the news, news websites and radio. What do you want, rolling 24 hr coverage?
Sinn Fein delivers -

British rule

Rouge_Diablo

Looks like willie will be having a hoke down the back of the sofa.....

EU seeks return of money from Fair and Saver/Naver

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-15644147

Minder

The amount of money given to these groups is ridiculous.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

trileacman

Quote from: Minder on November 09, 2011, 01:29:51 PM
The amount of money given to these groups is ridiculous.

The peace process has been turned into a unbelievable junket at nearly all levels.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

screenmachine

How in the name of God did this farce of an organisation receive over £1m from OFMDFM alone...I would imagine any sane thinking person would struggle to find £10 of that which was spent appropriately in the past. 

Listening to the news this morning stating that money had been used to take victims families to the cinema, Alton Towers, day trips, etc.  Is this man on another planet.  More worryingly, the morons who rubber stamped the funding to be released, are they on the same planet?  Hopefully Frazer is locked up if he refuses to repay monies owed...Imagine being that man's cellmate... :'(
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

AQMP

Quote from: screenmachine on November 09, 2011, 03:07:52 PM
How in the name of God did this farce of an organisation receive over £1m from OFMDFM alone...I would imagine any sane thinking person would struggle to find £10 of that which was spent appropriately in the past. 

Listening to the news this morning stating that money had been used to take victims families to the cinema, Alton Towers, day trips, etc.  Is this man on another planet.  More worryingly, the morons who rubber stamped the funding to be released, are they on the same planet?  Hopefully Frazer is locked up if he refuses to repay monies owed...Imagine being that man's cellmate... :'(

The money was intended to shut them up...it didn't work

the waffler

ziggysego

Did you see the wee shite on BBC Newsline? Says he didn't get enough money to start with and won't be giving back the money!!
Testing Accessibility

lawnseed

did anyone find out how much bertie slipped 'wolly' to forget about his love ulster thing. he definatly got himself an envelope at that meeting after the riot
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

mylestheslasher

What happened Willie to make him this way. Was he shot or someone belonging to him killed?

gallsman

Quote from: mylestheslasher on November 09, 2011, 11:16:20 PM
What happened Willie to make him this way. Was he shot or someone belonging to him killed?

His UVF member da was shot dead I believe.