Missing Thread

Started by magickingdom, February 06, 2008, 06:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magickingdom

there was a thread here yesterday 'is the gaa a racist organisation' anyone know what happened it?

pintsofguinness

HH locked it, probably deleted it too.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Ahoy

Quote from: hardstation on February 06, 2008, 06:54:43 PM
His holiness acted like a whinging bitch because Evil Genius made a joke about 'Behind the Wire's user name.

:D :D :D Excellent description.

Puckoon

Quote from: Ahoy on February 06, 2008, 06:57:16 PM
His holiness acted like a whinging bitch because Evil Genius made a joke about 'Behind the Wire's user name.

:D :D :D Excellent description.

T'is yourself! Again!

pintsofguinness

Christ... :D

I thought you'd a busy life snowedunder, I'm beginning to think you're worse than 5ivetimes.

magickingdom

how many times have you done that now hh? you should be thrown off the board for repeatedly doing that. dont start them if your going to cry 'its my ball and i'm going home'.

Bacon

This place has seriously gone to the dogs.

I had a perfectly good thread deletted on Saturday without explanation.
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

pintsofguinness

To be fair bacon the admin/mods are probably afraid of 5ivetimes killing someone.

and HH deleted his own thread which he's entitled to do.

Ahoy

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 06, 2008, 07:07:51 PM

I thought you'd a busy life snowedunder, I'm beginning to think you're worse than 5ivetimes.

Still only post when working, have busy out of hours at the moment working on a large project - I have to admit though I laughed my head of when you mentioned you had trouble posting on your mobile, ffs  :D :D :D :D What you out for a pint and you can't stay away yapping, i can just imagine you in the bogs "logging" on on the mobile to the grind my gears section ---- wankers who bump into you in a crowded bar; barmen who have the aducity to serve someone before me, pintsofguinness that take to long to settle, girls who don't look at me, wankers paying for a pint with the exact change, people coming in out of the cold with scarfs on  ;D ;D

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Ahoy on February 06, 2008, 07:55:05 PM

Still only post when working, have busy out of hours at the moment working on a large project - I have to admit though I laughed my head of when you mentioned you had trouble posting on your mobile, ffs  :D :D :D :D What you out for a pint and you can't stay away yapping, i can just imagine you in the bogs "logging" on on the mobile to the grind my gears section ---- wankers who bump into you in a crowded bar; barmen who have the aducity to serve someone before me, pintsofguinness that take to long to settle, girls who don't look at me, wankers paying for a pint with the exact change, people coming in out of the cold with scarfs on  ;D ;D

I don't recall ever saying I'd trouble posting from my phone, I don't recall having trouble posting from my phone.

Maybe it was bad pints?

Puckoon

Do you find no irony at all in the fact that you come on here soley to berate, and tell us how pathetic we are, and how our lives are consumed by the gaaboard, only to have logged in now with close to, if not over 10 different user names. This means you have to go through the entire registration process to come on here and chastise people for being internet warriors, not to mention how busy your own life must be. You must be a riot in the real world as well.

Maybe in another 50 aliases time it will dawn on you that you became infinitely more pathetic than us (and we are close to the bottom of the barrel) the moment you signed back on for a second time to berate, and chastise. You probably have more time on your hands now that its lent and you've attempted to stop interfering with yourself.

Ahoy

Quote from: Puckoon on February 06, 2008, 08:07:27 PM

Do you find no irony at all in the fact that you come on here soley to berate, and tell us how pathetic we are, and how our lives are consumed by the gaaboard, only to have logged in now with close to, if not over 10 different user names. This means you have to go through the entire registration process to come on here and chastise people for being internet warriors, not to mention how busy your own life must be. You must be a riot in the real world as well.

Maybe in another 50 aliases time it will dawn on you that you became infinitely more pathetic than us (and we are close to the bottom of the barrel) the moment you signed back on for a second time to berate, and chastise. You probably have more time on your hands now that its lent and you've attempted to stop interfering with yourself.

Yawn yawn, the registration process takes seconds as does re-inventing a random email address that I will never need again, what I do think is pathetic is that pints with his outrageous views with his lapdog hh can go unchallenged; and when challenged it's run off to mods like some school kid crying teacher, teacher he did it again.  ::)

his holiness nb

The thread was locked and then deleted as I started it to discuss claims that the GAA was racist, but it ended up being a row about the GAA welcoming unionists, an argument which has been had hundreds of times before. I didnt want to be responsible for creating another thread which ended up on the most over argued topic on here so deleted it.
Indeed it was commented on the deleted thread that we were going over the same old arguments and that it was pointless at that stage.

I did take exception to what EG said, but on reflection I admit I probably did over react, and so, my apologies to EG.
But this was nothing to do with the deleting of the thead, the comment EG made was discussed in full on another thread. And my thread was not deleted until after we had this full discussion on the other thread.

So hardstation, glad I could clarify the reasons for deleting were not as you suggested, feel free to apologise at any moment  ;)

Magickingdom, if you think I should be thrown off the board for that then fine, otherwise dont jump to post comments claiming people should be banned before you know the proper reasons.

Oh and I locked a thread once before, as it had degenerated into off topic repeated personal abuse by a guy who has since been banned for such behaviour about 11 or 12 times.
If I'm not mistaken he has been banned again during the lifetime of this very thread  :D
Ask me holy bollix

Hardy

I had been holding off on reading that thread because it was long and I hadn't time. I was looking forward to it and no doubt would have added my tuppenceworth. Is it possible to undelete a thread?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Ahoy on February 07, 2008, 07:25:17 AM
Quote from: Puckoon on February 06, 2008, 08:07:27 PM

Yawn yawn, the registration process takes seconds as does re-inventing a random email address that I will never need again, what I do think is pathetic is that pints with his outrageous views with his lapdog hh can go unchallenged; and when challenged it's run off to mods like some school kid crying teacher, teacher he did it again.  ::)

*shakes head*
What exactly  is your problem or do you just try to bully people?
Isn't it a bit pathetic for a grown man to try and bully someone on an internet discussion board?
(you're probably banned again but maybe when you come back you could answer)