Previous topic - Next topic

Mossy Bruce

LAOIS 1-12
jackeens 0-10

What a first half!!!

Keep that fire going, lads!
LAOIS! LAOIS! LAOIS!

Helix.

Serious effort so far. Hopefully won't rue those wides. Dublin with last 2 scores Danny Sutcliffe starting to come into the game and doing damage. Laois abu!

Mossy Bruce

What excites me is that we still have some serious hurlers waiting on the bench, ready to get in the action in the second half.
LAOIS! LAOIS! LAOIS!

Joeythelips

Hard to judge listening to online commentary but it sure sounds like the Laois hurlers are leaving it all on the pitch. Biggest second half of their lives to come, but they are in with a great chance. H'on Laois!!!!

Joeythelips

They have done it!!!!!!!
Legends!! Eddie Brennen fair play to you boy, I have aged a few years after listening to that so God knows what anyone was feeling who was actually at it.

WHAT A WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giovanni

Mossy Bruce

I'm speechless!
We dominated the whole match!
LAOIS! LAOIS! LAOIS!

Tony

Mossy Bruce

That shower at The Sunday Game now can’t help but talk about Laois. Ha!
LAOIS! LAOIS! LAOIS!

seafoid

Well done lads. Ye kept the faith when things weren't looking great. Ye really deserve today's result, especially Mossy . Laois abĂș
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Chrimtain

recyclebin

Was listening to it on the radio driving up to Mayo from Laois. What a win! They said there would be extended highlights on the Sunday Game tonight.

MasterJ

Helix.

Quote from: MasterJ on July 07, 2019, 06:31:31 PM
Couldn't hold back the tears :'( :'( :'( :'(
Well f**k me that was outrageous. John Lennon was immense. Record the Sunday Game. Absolutely magnificent. Couldn't beat kerry Westmeath last year and pull this out of the fire. Well done lads!