Started by ONeill, December 31, 2010, 10:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

CRAIG'S PREDICTIONS 2011 (Spirit & Destiny Magazine)

Two Industrial explosions – one in Indian that is reminiscent of the Bhopal disaster in scale and another in China

In August, three UK soldiers win Victoria Crosses for daring night raid deep into Taliban stronghold.

Denial of Service attack on USA Banks by foreign country causes failures to Internet.

Tropical Island is evacuated due to volcanic eruption

Earthquake in California and the famous Hollywood sign is damaged.

Wild animal disease scare results in mass slaughter of livestock.

The Spring month will see angry demonstrations over wage and pension cuts

William and Kate Royal Wedding Plans announced.

In February the Beckhams reveal that are planning a divorce.

Liverpool win the FA cup

Anyone here want to try their luck?

I think:

Sex scandal in Sinn Fein

Ireland finish 4th in Eurovision

The apostrophe is abandoned

Cork retain All-Ireland

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: ONeill on December 31, 2010, 10:05:51 PM
CRAIG'S PREDICTIONS 2011 (Spirit & Destiny Magazine)

Two Industrial explosions – one in Indian that is reminiscent of the Bhopal disaster in scale and another in China

In August, three UK soldiers win Victoria Crosses for daring night raid deep into Taliban stronghold.

Denial of Service attack on USA Banks by foreign country causes failures to Internet.

Tropical Island is evacuated due to volcanic eruption

Earthquake in California and the famous Hollywood sign is damaged.

Wild animal disease scare results in mass slaughter of livestock.

The Spring month will see angry demonstrations over wage and pension cuts

William and Kate Royal Wedding Plans announced.

In February the Beckhams reveal that are planning a divorce.

Liverpool win the FA cup

Anyone here want to try their luck?

I think:

Sex scandal in Sinn Fein

Ireland finish 4th in Eurovision

The apostrophe is abandoned

Cork retain All-Ireland

i will take that and be happy, as long as we keep improving our day will come again.
More chance than Liverpool winning the Cup anyway.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

RandyDupree

A scoreless draw in the Tyrone club championship. 

ziggysego

Marries Ferris defects Sinn Fein and joins Fianna Fail. He runs a leadership campaign.
Testing Accessibility

never kickt a ball

Martin Sludden referees the All-Ireland final.
The Railway Cup is restored to its former glory.
There will be a water drought this summer, in the north of course.
Fermanagh win Ulster.

Square Ball

Gamu wins the xfactor
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ross4life

Alot of Gaa players will announce they took steroids, X-Factor to be canceled because it's shite, Simon Cowell to bring his product to America because they believe in shite, less snow more rain,Hollywood will be unable to come up with any decent original films,Rachel Riley/Carol vorderman will do a double playboy spread,FF will have talks with the english goverment about building a bridge from Dublin to Holyhead,about 500,000 Irish will move to Australia/New Zealand,Osama Bin Laden to found working in a Glenamaddy pub & finally Paul Galvin will have is own talk show possibly taking over from Miriam O'Callaghan.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

andoireabu

Quote from: ross4life on January 01, 2011, 02:39:35 AM
Alot of Gaa players will announce they took steroids, X-Factor to be canceled because it's shite, Simon Cowell to bring his product to America because they believe in shite, less snow more rain,Hollywood will be unable to come up with any decent original films,Rachel Riley/Carol vorderman will do a double playboy spread,FF will have talks with the english goverment about building a bridge from Dublin to Holyhead,about 500,000 Irish will move to Australia/New Zealand,Osama Bin Laden to found working in a Glenamaddy pub & finally Paul Galvin will have is own talk show possibly taking over from Miriam O'Callaghan.
Anybody got photoshop? Celtman or cavanforsam i'm looking for you men to stand up to the plate
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

ziggysego

Is it Two Thousand and Eleven or Twenty Eleven?
Testing Accessibility

maggie

Good luck y'all

lawnseed

paddy o'rourke will be sacked when down stuff armagh, meath players will not respond to banty they'll get beaten early and some meath hallion will give him a slap, politically- obama will be even more unpopular than bush, ed milliband will quit as labour leader, a south american president will be assasinated and there will be unrest all over the continent in relation to land ownership. peter robinson will divorce iris, sinn fein will struggle to asert themselves throughout the 32 counties because they spread themselves too thinly. in entertainment the corrs comeback will flop and jim will blame the illuminati ::) russell brand will see katy perry is a dog and feck off..
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Big Puff

Weekends are extended by an extra day to give sluggers extra time to recouperate.

Milltown Row2

Putin to win Noble Peace Prize
Israel move to Babylon
Tony comes back and wins the election for Labour
Suicide bombers blow up Madame Tussuad's
Lady Ga Ga becomes Sir Ga Ga
Peter Robinson has an affair with a bun maker
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

anportmorforjfc

Rangers will reach the europa league final in Dublin
Phil Taylor will quit darts
Armagh will win the all ireland  :P

Bud Wiser

" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"