Antrim Hurling and Scenery

Started by Baile an tuaigh, February 20, 2009, 09:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baile an tuaigh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqMpOLj32PA Just completed my first youtube video if anyone is interested. Full of action shots a quick interview with Shane Mac Gowan and a heap of scenery clips.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

TheDoc

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand

theskull1

Well I thought that was fantastic. What we've came to expect from your good self Baile an tuaigh.

2nd part was the particularly good......but maybe thats just me  :P
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

orangeman

bredaghgael86

Thats class.  Can i get a wee trip in the helicopter? ;D

cville

Feckin brill.................. haven't seen those 89 goals in years ... also that Dessie Donnelly goal in 93? ? was a cracker.. Still feel tha the 91 all-ireland semi against the Cats was the greatest ever game we have competed in...

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

milltown row

pure class from the wee man. those summers were top notch. every summer heading down to Croke, and lets be honest we competed as well as the semi finalist since the re vamp

dodo

Very good, is that your own clip of Shane McGowan ?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on February 20, 2009, 09:28:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqMpOLj32PA Just completed my first youtube video if anyone is interested. Full of action shots a quick interview with Shane Mac Gowan and a heap of scenery clips.

Great stuff Baile an tuaigh  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

cville

Quote from: hardstation on February 22, 2009, 06:23:17 PM
Quote from: cville on February 21, 2009, 10:14:08 PM
Feckin brill.................. haven't seen those 89 goals in years ... also that Dessie Donnelly goal in 93? ? was a cracker.. Still feel tha the 91 all-ireland semi against the Cats was the greatest ever game we have competed in...
Dessie's goal was that '91 semi. Sambo scored our only goal in the '93 semi. I think we were leading at half time in that one too but ended up getting tanked.

Think you're right .. the '91 game was the one we lost the goal in the first minute .. Mossisey skinned Rogie etc .. what a fight we gave them.. I always remember sitting in the old Cusack and seeing Jim Close turn his man, bear down on goal and kicked it over the bar.. Never felt as sick when the Cats got the two points in injury time to win. The following week mate and I went down to see Down beat Kerry in the football semi .. good crack on the Hill and it sort of got the Antrim game out of the system ,,,,,, few pints helped also.....

youngfella

Dessie's goal was that '91 semi. Sambo scored our only goal in the '93 semi. I think we were leading at half time in that one too but ended up getting tanked.
God help me, Is the clip with dessie the one before sambo flaking on that fella?
Pull hard and early

maxpower

What happens next????

clootfromthe21

Could be wrong but nearly sure we were 3 points up at half time (1-9 to 1-6 if memory serves me right) with Sambo getting a goal towards the end of the first half.

Kilkenny then came out and blew us away in the second half. DJ got a goal where he reacted to a shot coming off Pat Gallagher's cross-bar to bat the ball into the net - you'll find it easily enough on you tube (if you have the heart).

Whatever happened to Gallagher? He seemed to fall away from the county scene shortly thereafter. A Prenter was certainly in goal for the 1996 semi v Limerick.