Dublin v Kerry AI final 20th September 2015

Started by orangeman, September 05, 2015, 06:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashman

BennyCake

Probably the best forward six in Ireland, yet Kerry are clueless attacking.

Captain Obvious

As bad as last years All Ireland final hopefully this final isn't decided on a goalkeeper error.

CD

Quote from: hardstation on September 20, 2015, 04:09:54 PM
The weather has nothing to do with Kerry being completely clueless going forward.
Aye - the three big lads in the midfield keep stepping inside their markers and  taking a lateral solo and slowing the game down. The forwards are either furious or they're not showing - can't see enough on TV to say for sure. Kerry have kicked 6 dreadful wides and a couple more under pressure.
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

haze

Quote from: Captain Obvious on September 20, 2015, 04:16:02 PM
As bad as last years All Ireland final hopefully this final isn't decided on a goalkeeper error.

Opinions and all that but not even close to beng that bad. Having said that there is 35 mins left so you never know..

From the Bunker

Quote from: BennyCake on September 20, 2015, 04:15:06 PM
Probably the best forward six in Ireland, yet Kerry are clueless attacking.

You thinK?

trileacman

Poorest first half in an AI final I can recall. Very disappointing. Conditions aren't good but that excuse wasn't peddled as strongly for the Tyrone/Kerry semi. Likewise the Kerry/Galway q-final a few years ago was the worst weather I remember but one of the best games.

I'm no fan of Joe but at least he provides some analysis with video proof to back it up. Colm/Pat just spoof shite that any gobshite in a pub could draw up for you.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Nihilist

Joe Brolly loves Tyrone.
Jaysus but he can't shut up about them. 

Mayo Mick

Only a point in it really as Kerry have not yet used up their obligatory soft penalty. Hard to call but Kerry likely to step it up in 2nd half.
If You Don't Bring Home The Bacon, You'll Get Treated Like A Pig!!

Pub Bore

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

macdanger2

Captain Obvious

Pub Bore