Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on October 30, 2020, 10:55:26 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on October 30, 2020, 10:19:43 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on October 30, 2020, 10:17:37 PM
Sorry, I possibly should have been clearer. When I said "evidence", I actually meant evidence, as opposed to vague accusations with no evidence.

PM and I'll give you more

Nah thanks.

Ah well. Have a wee jook through companies House sometime , very interesting

RedHand88

Quote from: Armamike on October 30, 2020, 10:40:03 PM
Are SF MPs, MLAs and senators not taking an industrial wage these days?

If I remember correctly that policy was scrapped.

Pub Bore

West Tyrone MLA Catherine Kelly has now gone!

skeog

Dropping like flies Nolan be smiling now.Could be more to come,big change from years ago,when it would have been an honour to have frauded the establisment.ML is certainly stamping her authority the families involved would be like the Royal Family within SF.

Silver hill

Quote from: skeog on October 31, 2020, 05:29:55 PM
Dropping like flies Nolan be smiling now.Could be more to come,big change from years ago,when it would have been an honour to have frauded the establisment.ML is certainly stamping her authority the families involved would be like the Royal Family within SF.

Mccallion/Anderson....Royal family....more like Jim Royle!
Zero class, sf will be delighted to see the back of mccallion, if only Martina would somehow go in the same vein, that would be a result.

currychip

What's MaolIosa McHugh got on SF?  How did they manage to get an unknown to take one for the team and leave MaolIosa in place?

Rossfan

Normally you'd use the euphemism "he knows where the bodies are buried" but.... 
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

theticklemister

Quote from: hardstation on October 30, 2020, 10:31:59 PM
Shanty men fighting behind closed doors now. The world is on its ear.

Up the Shanty men!

theticklemister

Quote from: skeog on October 31, 2020, 05:29:55 PM

A very apt comparison between the royal family and Sinn Fein you made there.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Angelo

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 11, 2020, 04:36:44 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on November 11, 2020, 03:45:30 PM
Blueshirts putting the boot in
https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/sinn-fein-will-be-asked-to-return-4m-donation-from-reclusive-millionaire-39734427.html

That donation stinks in many ways.

A party who spends nearly €2m a year on a spin department for its leader decrying the proceeds of a dead man's legal will is as risible as it gets.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Angelo on November 11, 2020, 04:46:09 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 11, 2020, 04:36:44 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on November 11, 2020, 03:45:30 PM
Blueshirts putting the boot in
https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/sinn-fein-will-be-asked-to-return-4m-donation-from-reclusive-millionaire-39734427.html

That donation stinks in many ways.

A party who spends nearly €2m a year on a spin department for its leader decrying the proceeds of a dead man's legal will is as risible as it gets.

doesnt affect me, i live the north where we only know of dup and sf corruption and their undoubted lack of ability to rule