Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Quote from: Cunny Funt on January 01, 2019, 11:48:14 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on January 01, 2019, 11:08:42 PM
Comedy Gold!

https://www.balls.ie/football/ole-gunnar-solskjaer-recalls-refused-leave-united-spurs-403752?fbclid=IwAR1Z9bJ67NPkCN47-2hi8udZpnYZNbC-BlAJGNUkKiiZiz6Iqb8TjvKUS8Y

Can you direct me towards the comedy gold there?

You have a Caretaker Manager (Solskjaer) with a pissy contract and unsure of his future at the club advising players to stay at the club! You have to admit, it is funny!  ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on January 01, 2019, 11:57:48 PM
Comedy Gold!

https://www.balls.ie/football/ole-gunnar-solskjaer-recalls-refused-leave-united-spurs-403752?fbclid=IwAR1Z9bJ67NPkCN47-2hi8udZpnYZNbC-BlAJGNUkKiiZiz6Iqb8TjvKUS8Y

You have a Caretaker Manager (Solskjaer) with a pissy contract and unsure of his future at the club advising players to stay at the club! You have to admit, it is funny!  ;D

I've heard better cancer jokes to be fair!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 02, 2019, 12:01:02 AM
Comedy Gold!

I've heard better cancer jokes to be fair!

Your comment makes it even funnier! Thanks!  ;D

Cunny Funt

Comedy Gold!

A former player for 11 years who had to over come injuries and fight for a starting spot on the team is as good as anyone for giving such advice.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Cunny Funt on January 02, 2019, 12:40:38 AM
Comedy Gold!

A former player for 11 years who had to over come injuries and fight for a starting spot on the team is as good as anyone for giving such advice.

I'm sure the players are greatly influenced by their 5 month contracted Managers rantings. Best line was he refused to move to Spurs! As if Spurs were Juventus, Munich, Barca or Real and he was turning down something big! Still you have to admit it is funny!

magpie seanie

Some people will take a negative out of every situation. Most of the players at the club would be absolutely delighted to end up with the career OGS has so whether he's a former player or caretaker manager they'd do well to heed his advice. Anyway - can't see many heading for the exit just now with the removal of their reason for wanting to leave.

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm looking forward to the game tonight and have been looking forward to the games since the change of manager. For that simple joy I'm thankful. Doesn't mean I'm oblivious to the obvious remaining and serious issues of course. It's been doom and gloom for too long though, lets enjoy a couple of good weeks.

GJL

Quote from: magpie seanie on January 02, 2019, 11:08:52 AM
Some people will take a negative out of every situation. Most of the players at the club would be absolutely delighted to end up with the career OGS has so whether he's a former player or caretaker manager they'd do well to heed his advice. Anyway - can't see many heading for the exit just now with the removal of their reason for wanting to leave.

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm looking forward to the game tonight and have been looking forward to the games since the change of manager. For that simple joy I'm thankful. Doesn't mean I'm oblivious to the obvious remaining and serious issues of course. It's been doom and gloom for too long though, lets enjoy a couple of good weeks.

This is exactly how I feel. Great to actually want to sit down and watch games again. Before it was a chore as it was all so negative.

I'm actually looking forward to the Spurs game to see how they will cope against a top side.

Pogba, Rashford and Martial are very exciting to watch at present but how will they fair against better teams?

trailer

Jesus OGS can even get that shite bag Likaku scoring goals. He's the Messiah!

Over the Bar

Shelvey is filthy beggar. Not hard to guess where he learned his trade.. 

Cunny Funt

Good night for Man United with hard earned and deserved win and Chelsea dropping points when not expected to do so. The subs made the difference tonight and a rare clean sheet where Shaw and Lindelof had good games.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Cunny Funt on January 02, 2019, 09:55:23 PM
Good night for Man United with hard earned and deserved win and Chelsea dropping points when not expected to do so. The subs made the difference tonight and a rare clean sheet where Shaw and Lindelof had good games.

And no OG's from Jones #utdsyear
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Over the Bar on January 02, 2019, 09:40:27 PM

Your obsession shows no sign of abating. Freak.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on January 02, 2019, 10:21:04 PM
Quote from: Over the Bar on January 02, 2019, 09:40:27 PM

Your obsession shows no sign of abating. Freak.
Needs help.