Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Agree with Syfīn for once.
Bombast keeps making a total tit of him/herself.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

tonto1888

Quote from: Rossfan on January 10, 2018, 04:57:08 PM
Agree with Syfīn for once.
Bombast keeps making a total tit of him/herself.

he has raised some good points, just posted them in the wrong place

seafoid

Bomber does look like  a tit. There was widespread condemnation of the Dunmanway murders at the time.

Imagine if he had as much contempt for Jolene Bunting as he does for poor old Rossfan.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

HiMucker

Funny how they haven't dismissed Frankos post though.  Probably because that's a bit more difficult.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: seafoid on January 10, 2018, 04:23:26 PM
Bomber

I gather that you want to live in a United Ireland.  I hope you are able to seduce women better than you can bring southerners around to your way of thinking.

I think the free state is a rotten state and if those lads are happy with their establishment parties and how they've behaved when given a free run at governance then I think it says everything you need to know about them. The problem with you guys is that you seem to think a United Ireland involves the South absorbing the North, I'm afraid that is not how it should work. I don't want to go from one rotten state to another.

You wouldn't be doing us a favour if Ireland was united as much as you might try and play it that way. Northern nationalists have by and large had to fight against the Unionists, British Government and Free State intransigence to come to the place we are in now.

Orior

Would it not be easier all round if the Brits pulled out tomorrow?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Rossfan

Bombast obviously never read any of my many posts of how I see the future All Ireland political identity.
People might engage with him when he stops using the term "freestate" and generalising 4.5 million of his fellow Irish people into his warped idea of what a "freestater" is.
Also stops mentioning some unprpven allegations and saying "Why aren't ye all as disgusted with this as I am?"
Meanwhile in the real world I have a match to go to.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Wildweasel74

The north is incapable of operating on its on and huge burden would hit the lifes of those down south if they had to take on the mess thats is the wee 6!

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Rossfan on January 10, 2018, 06:25:11 PM
Bombast obviously never read any of my many posts of how I see the future All Ireland political identity.
People might engage with him when he stops using the term "freestate" and generalising 4.5 million of his fellow Irish people into his warped idea of what a "freestater" is.
Also stops mentioning some unprpven allegations and saying "Why aren't ye all as disgusted with this as I am?"

Unfounded allegations hasn't stopped you from expressing your outrage before, only the political party at the centre of the accusations has.

I know you're not happy at being exposed as an establishment shill and hypocrite but if that's on you. The point as usual goes over your head, you are nowhere to be seen when controversy courts your state so I'll ask you this once again - why is that?

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 10, 2018, 06:32:51 PM
The north is incapable of operating on its on and huge burden would hit the lifes of those down south if they had to take on the mess thats is the wee 6!

The 26 is a mess in case you hadn't realised.

Both states have been failures.

armaghniac

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 10, 2018, 06:36:50 PM

Tyrone football is a mess.
Kilkenny football is a mess.

Not quite the same mess.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: armaghniac on January 10, 2018, 06:43:55 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 10, 2018, 06:36:50 PM

Tyrone football is a mess.
Kilkenny football is a mess.

Not quite the same mess.

And that's not quite the same parallel.

It's more like Antrim Football and Waterford Football.

foxcommander

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 10, 2018, 06:36:11 PM

Unfounded allegations hasn't stopped you from expressing your outrage before, only the political party at the centre of the accusations has.

I know you're not happy at being exposed as an establishment shill and hypocrite but if that's on you. The point as usual goes over your head, you are nowhere to be seen when controversy courts your state so I'll ask you this once again - why is that?

Here's the options
A. rossfan is a Fine Gael supporter
B. rossfan is a blueshirt
c. rossfan is a tool

Take your pick :)

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

tiempo

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 10, 2018, 06:36:11 PM

When addressing, discussing or calling out quislings from the demilitrised zone you must understand that in their head its a race to the bottom to maintain the status quo. Happy enough to curry your yogurt, just so long as theirs isnt affected.

Avondhu star

You mean that you prefer to hit for Kiltoom on a cold January night than stay in and be bamboozled by that gobshite
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you