The Royal Apple doesn't fall far from the Royal tree it seems

Started by johnnycool, August 28, 2019, 01:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnycool

Tricky Dicky Mountbatten was a very sick paedo it seems.

https://villagemagazine.ie/index.php/2019/08/a-kincora-boy-abused-by-mountbatten-committed-suicide-a-few-months-late/

Prince Andrew bigs it up with the now deceased Epstein also has deviant tendencies....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49486590

The Royal Pr machine will need to go into overdrive to cover this up.

The establishment are covering up an awful lot.

five points

You'd be foolish to rely too much on Village magazine when I comes to padeo allegations. It went to town on Carl Beech's stories of Ted Heath, days before Beech was himself exposed as a paedo, and a lying one too.

https://ibb.co/0XXQCJq
https://ibb.co/VLbSv9m

Franko

Quote from: five points on August 28, 2019, 01:24:12 PM
You'd be foolish to rely too much on Village magazine when I comes to padeo allegations. It went to town on Carl Beech's stories of Ted Heath, days before Beech was himself exposed as a paedo, and a lying one too.

https://ibb.co/0XXQCJq
https://ibb.co/VLbSv9m

Fair enough, but the FBI had a recently declassified dossier on him in which it outlined that he was a 'homosexual with a perversion for young boys'

Put that in lay man's terms.

playwiththewind1st

That's a generic term - covers nearly all toffs within the British aristocracy. They're sent to board @ their public schools to learn it.

five points

Quote from: Franko on August 28, 2019, 01:49:35 PM
Fair enough, but the FBI had a recently declassified dossier on him in which it outlined that he was a 'homosexual with a perversion for young boys'

The information in that dossier seems to be second- or third-hand gossip, as is invariably the case in such files. The fact that its author in the same file described both Mountbatten and his wife of being "persons of extremely low morals" suggests he had an agenda.

johnnycool

Quote from: five points on August 28, 2019, 02:38:51 PM

The information in that dossier seems to be second- or third-hand gossip, as is invariably the case in such files. The fact that its author in the same file described both Mountbatten and his wife of being "persons of extremely low morals" suggests he had an agenda.

That wasn't the author and seems to be taken verbatim from FBI notes;

"The FBI interviewed Elizabeth de la Poer Beresford, Baroness Decies, who knew about Mountbatten's predilections. According to the FBI file: "She states that in these circles Lord Louis Mountbatten and his wife are considered persons of extremely low morals".  Also that he "was known to be a homosexual with a perversion for young boys". Her opinion of him was that he was "an unfit man to direct any sort of military operations because of this condition". She stated further that "his wife Lady Mountbatten was considered equally erratic"."

Franko

Quote from: five points on August 28, 2019, 02:38:51 PM

Lol.

What might this agenda be?  It was a classified internal FBI document, not a press release.

five points

Quote from: johnnycool on August 28, 2019, 03:07:49 PM
That wasn't the author and seems to be taken verbatim from FBI notes;

"The FBI interviewed Elizabeth de la Poer Beresford, Baroness Decies, who knew about Mountbatten's predilections. According to the FBI file: "She states that in these circles Lord Louis Mountbatten and his wife are considered persons of extremely low morals".  Also that he "was known to be a homosexual with a perversion for young boys". Her opinion of him was that he was "an unfit man to direct any sort of military operations because of this condition". She stated further that "his wife Lady Mountbatten was considered equally erratic"."

Exactly, third-hand information.

Mountbatten left a river of blood behind him in India. If he had been sexually abusing a lot of children out there, as the Baroness is alleged to have alleged, wouldn't at least some of his enemies used that against him?

five points

Quote from: Franko on August 28, 2019, 03:09:26 PM
What might this agenda be?  It was a classified internal FBI document, not a press release.

Wel if you describe a couple as "persons of extremely low morals", its obvious you don't like them, at the very least.

Franko

Quote from: five points on August 28, 2019, 03:13:10 PM
Quote from: Franko on August 28, 2019, 03:09:26 PM

Wel if you describe a couple as "persons of extremely low morals", its obvious you don't like them, at the very least.

Unless... and here's the kicker... you were a professional, working within an intelligence agency, giving a factual description of a couple of people with extremely low morals?  Could it be?

five points

Quote from: Franko on August 28, 2019, 03:17:07 PM
Unless... and here's the kicker... you were a professional, working within an intelligence agency, giving a factual description of a couple of people with extremely low morals?  Could it be?

Of course it could be. But it's far from proven and 75 years later is unlikely to ever be.

Franko

In that case, you'll forgive me if I take the word of the FBI agent and the Baroness over that of five points.

five points

Quote from: Franko on August 28, 2019, 04:46:34 PM
In that case, you'll forgive me if I take the word of the FBI agent and the Baroness over that of five points.

Of course you're forgiven, but I wouldn't like my life to depending on the word of either a wartime spook or a contemporary superannuated baroness.  8)

Franko

Quote from: five points on August 28, 2019, 05:16:16 PM
Quote from: Franko on August 28, 2019, 04:46:34 PM

Of course you're forgiven, but I wouldn't like my life to depending on the word of either a wartime spook or a contemporary superannuated baroness.  8)

Jesus, is someone going to die?  This escalated quickly.