NFL Division 1 2024

Started by Blowitupref, January 16, 2023, 08:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Quote from: tyrone08 on March 31, 2024, 04:38:35 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on March 31, 2024, 04:33:38 PMaccording to the rules that should have been a penalty for Dublin. They score from a tap over free 1-6 to 0-8 three minutes to half time.

That's what I thought. Seems rules only apply to certain teams

Yes teams playing against Dublin at home consistently get the rib of the green!!

joemamas

Credit to both teams, an example of how Gaelic football should be played.
The ref who I am usually very critical of more for his mannerism also having a very good game, letting them play.

NotedObserver

Plenty of wides on both sides with Dublin missing a number of handy ones. Dublin cleaning them in the middle when forced long. Derry v much like a Tyrone style of play now and playing rightly

twohands!!!

Level at the half but feels a bit like Derry just hanging in there level by their fingernails. Dublin v wasteful - feel like they are not firing on all cyclinders whereas Derry feel like they have performed at full pelt to go in level. Don't think Derry will be able to sustain it.

Absolutely awful goal to concede - goalies punching the ball straight out the field is madness in GAA - if it's not a goal chance it nearly guarantees a point for the opposition.

Mario

Quote from: screenexile on March 31, 2024, 04:39:26 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on March 31, 2024, 04:33:38 PMaccording to the rules that should have been a penalty for Dublin. They score from a tap over free 1-6 to 0-8 three minutes to half time.

Yes teams playing against Dublin at home consistently get the rib of the green!!
Lynch had that pass covered even if he wasn't fouled

Wildweasel74

All Derry problems are coming from their half forward line not tracking bck probably. Loughlin and Cassidy not great 1 cant run and the other can't tackle, McGrogan been injured recently and is a mile of the pace. Biggest concern is the keeper, he becoming a big liability, he too slow out the field and bad Habit of not sprinting bck to nets when they lose the ball. He also cant seem to Identify the mismatch on the small Dublin corner back on McGuigan, and in the case of the kickout for the goal, Glass.

tyrone08

Quote from: screenexile on March 31, 2024, 04:39:26 PM

Doesn't matter according to the rules its a card and pen

Wildweasel74

Derry not at full pelt, I think they been fairly poor to be honest.  But we Liable to give goals away. Time we looked at McEvoy at full back, McKeigue doing OK. But the problem coming further out the field,

Blowitupref

In that 1st half Dublin 8 scores from 15 scoring chances and Derry 10 scores from 15.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Harold Disgracey

Softish but a definite penalty.

Blowitupref

Penalty to Derry for a push in the back not sure why they delay to give it?

Scored Derry 1-10 Dublin 1-9
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Harold Disgracey

tyrone08

Very good goal. Fair play derry putting it up to them

Blowitupref

Another goal for Derry some finish. they lead by three.