Skins Season 3 on E4

Started by BallyhaiseMan, January 30, 2009, 01:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallyhaiseMan

Anyone watch it??? very good second episode tonight. Im liking the new cast so far.  :D

RedandGreenSniper

Very, very good! I was trying to work out who Johnny the gangster was? Recognised the voice but couldn't get it. Eventually I kopped. Garreth from the Office - such a different role! Christ yer man cookie is fuckin hairwire altogether, very funny though
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

fitzroyalty

I think its terrible, completely unrealistic, yet i still watch it. Nothing compared to shameless.

The Gs Man

Just thought Id bump this up.

Class programme.  Makes me wish I was 18 again!  :D
Keep 'er lit

AFS

This series is shite compared to the first (and to a much lesser extent, the second). Characters aren't half as good and the whole show has lost it's shock value, which was the main thing it had going for itself in the first place.

ziggysego

I don't know. They look really young. Too creepy to watch a bunch of kids prancing about like that.
Testing Accessibility

The Gs Man

We were all 18 once Ziggy you jerk!   :D
Keep 'er lit

TirEoghaingodeo

Not a fan at all. First two series were brilliant, but this one's rubbish. Although the characters in first two did some bad things, they were at least likeable. You couldn't warm to these clowns, and it seems that the writers think if they just keep it filthy everything'll be alright.
when you're in your late 20s it also feels a bit wrong looking at 16 yr olds virtually naked. I suppose it's aimed at younger than me, time for midsomer murders and the antiques roadshow.
Ó dá ligfeadh sí liú amháin gaile, liú catha...

BallyhaiseMan

Bump this up
Good episode last night,
While this season is nowehere near as good as Season 1 or 2, its still quality TV.

Quote from: TirEoghaingodeo on February 20, 2009, 10:09:42 AM
when you're in your late 20s it also feels a bit wrong looking at 16 yr olds virtually naked. I suppose it's aimed at younger than me, time for midsomer murders and the antiques roadshow.

dont think any of them are as young as 16 mostly around the 18 mark, Yes i checked  ;D

Johnnie99

Anyone know when this is die to hit Channel 4?