Has anyone got dental work done in Budapest/Hungary?

Started by Over the Bar, August 20, 2010, 01:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over the Bar

I need to get 4 crowns replaced and have read come great reports about Hungary having the best dental care in the west.   I could save more than the price of flights and accommodation.

Does anyone know of someone who has gone there for treatment and can they recommend any particular clinic?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Over the Bar on August 20, 2010, 01:31:26 PM
I need to get 4 crowns replaced and have read come great reports about Hungary having the best dental care in the west.   I could save more than the price of flights and accommodation.

Does anyone know of someone who has gone there for treatment and can they recommend any particular clinic?

Oh... What an excellent chance for a Liverpool fan to seek revenge on your 'stick' over the years!!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Over the Bar

Having seen the state of your average Liverpool fan's teeth it's unlikely I'd be taking their advice!

Rois

As of 11am this morning I am the proud wearer of two crowns and two veneers done by a dentist in Belfast and I am happy with my four new front teeth.

haranguerer

Rois

£2,100

I didn't bother shopping around though cause it was hard enough to get a dentist to do it for me because I wasn't in absolute dire need of it.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B