Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Tony Baloney

Seen a load of Rangers fans on Twitter last night condemning the idiot taking the video which is a turn up!

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: themac_23 on April 14, 2021, 09:12:10 AM
Quote from: From the Bunker on April 14, 2021, 07:29:24 AM
Lennon enjoying his time off.  :-\

https://twitter.com/Marc_Arns10/status/1382064619771027457

who ever videoed that and shared it should be ashamed of themselves (they won't be) NL is a guy who clearly has issues and has spoken openly about facing up to them and spoke about his mental health problems. Nobody should be subjected to being videoed at their lowest for cheap laughs, disgusted at this. Neill Lennon was not a good football manager and I was glad to see him getting the road but people really need to wise up if they think this is funny or something to gloat about

Seeing as he shouted goodbye you ginger c**t, I doubt he will feel ashamed. Mobile phones should taken off people in bars.

johnnycool

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on April 14, 2021, 04:14:26 PM

who ever videoed that and shared it should be ashamed of themselves (they won't be) NL is a guy who clearly has issues and has spoken openly about facing up to them and spoke about his mental health problems. Nobody should be subjected to being videoed at their lowest for cheap laughs, disgusted at this. Neill Lennon was not a good football manager and I was glad to see him getting the road but people really need to wise up if they think this is funny or something to gloat about

Seeing as he shouted goodbye you ginger c**t, I doubt he will feel ashamed. Mobile phones should taken off people in bars.

The lad was blocked. Let he without sin cast the first stone.

Big brave lad shouting at him as he was well away.

rodney trotter

Quote from: John Egans left boot on April 07, 2021, 02:53:00 PM
If any of the recent stories are to be believed issues with Howe and personnel and deal still way off.

In the name of god, if true, that club never ceases to amaze me!!

Kennedy and Strachan should have been gone with Lennon, whether they had any big say or not they were part of the nonsense that we seen in 20/21.

I'm convinced Kennedy knows something about someone high up in the club as he seems to be a permanent fixture and Willie Mc Stay too.

Just reading Celtics current women's Manager was R Koemans assistant for a number of years, surely he could have seen things through until the end of the season.

The issue seems to be that Eddie Howe wants to bring in Richard Hughes as the DOF, they worked together at Bournemouth.
While Celtic are determined to appoint Fergal Harlin who works at Man City.

Lucien Fabre ex Borussia Dortmund seems to be the alternative if the move for Howe doesn't happen.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on April 15, 2021, 11:57:11 AM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on April 14, 2021, 04:14:26 PM

The lad was blocked. Let he without sin cast the first stone.

Big brave lad shouting at him as he was well away.

Fella pissed and someone calls him a ginger Cnut, and this is news?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

6th sam

Yes MR , thankfully it is news when someone thinks it's amusing to ridicule a prominent public figure, who has a well documented history of mental health problems, and has received years of abuse including death threats. This is sickening invasion of privacy , it's dangerous bullying behaviour and should be called out. I think Ally mcCoists disgust says it all , and his brilliant support in the context of one of the most toxic rivalries of all , is also newsworthy. Well said Ally , and the countless other Rangers fans who have supported Neil . Neil may simply be intoxicated after a long lockdown , who knows , but there are enough pointers there to indicate Neil could be in a vulnerable position. Some People seem to think they own people in the public eye, and that feeling of being perpetually in the spotlight must be horrible . Hopefully the universal (almost) protective empathy for Neil will be reassuring for him , and he is able to move on to the next chapter of his life.

trailer

Full on banter club at this stage

Milltown Row2

Rangers at home were 8/5. Crazy price for run away winners
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JimStynes

didn't even watch it. Pure shite.

Targetman

Orior

Hopefully the result will put some urgency and money into the selection of a new manager.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

StPatsAbu

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 18, 2021, 04:50:33 PM
Rangers at home were 8/5. Crazy price for run away winners

Perhaps but Celtic could have had 4 or 5

Hound

Probably very unlikely to happen, but this European Super League seems to be looking for 3 additional "founding members" with PSG, Bayern and Dortmund seemingly turning it down.
It would be some gamechanger for Celtic and Rangers if they would wrangle their way into it.

Obviously, horrible European form wouldn't help their cause, but if looking outside England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France - then guaranteed massive crowds and history could make them contenders (maybe the bigger Dutch and Portuguese teams have more going for them (I don't think many Eastern Europeans would be getting invites) but Celtic/Rangers might be in the picture).

Albeit just a pipe dream and the whole idea seems unlikely at this stage (but at least somewhat more likely than the (impossible) dream of being invited to the Premier League).

Itchy

It would be as successful as Italy entrance into the 6 nations in rugby.

Hound

Quote from: Itchy on April 19, 2021, 08:48:03 AM
It would be as successful as Italy entrance into the 6 nations in rugby.
Italy can't buy players.

If this did get off the ground - the "founding members" would have the pick of the world's best players between them.

Founding members can't get relegated either, so a couple of years at the bottom wouldn't be the end of the world.

It would be a complete and utter gamechanger. But a long way off!