Started by J70, October 12, 2017, 03:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BennyCake on October 16, 2017, 11:44:55 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 16, 2017, 11:18:31 AM
Quote from: BennyCake on October 16, 2017, 11:15:47 AM
Quote from: Fat Angry Motorist on October 16, 2017, 10:16:24 AM
Quote from: Rois on October 15, 2017, 08:54:30 PM
But it's going to stop at the border - no red warning for the north yet.

Despite Barra Best's "best" attempts BBCNI still taking the line that this is all happening far, far away. ;D

The "Irish Republic" is far, far away for Unionists, as they rarely if ever cross the imaginary border. It might as well be Southern Yemen to them.

Eh? Rarely if ever? You being serious?

There's a hell of a lot of them that would fit that description.

Sweeping generalising statement...

How a topic becomes warped with the usual crap, it's never too far from the surface for some... do yourself a favour and wise up
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 16, 2017, 11:43:22 AM
She's getting rowdy here in Tipp now. This seems to give a good indication. Click on any part of the country and it gives you the average wind at that time. It doesn't include gusts, which is what we're seeing so far.

Around Kenmare seems to be getting the worst at the moment.

https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-9.05,53.03,3000/loc=-8.068,52.902
Mayhem here in Dublin.

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Rescue 116 is airborne after a mayday from 2 kite surfers in Dundalk Bay. WHAT THE f**k IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? These 2 should be hauled over the coals.

ONeill

Need someone else to write stay safe. Just in case.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 16, 2017, 10:02:54 AM
Galbally in Limerick is one of the maddest places in the world. Remember the Timmy Ryan 'pull hard, let every stroke be a funeral' sketch from D'Unbelievables? That's based on Galbally.

There's a parallel universe in Galbally up this way.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on October 16, 2017, 12:08:47 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 16, 2017, 12:00:04 PM
Rescue 116 is airborne after a mayday from 2 kite surfers in Dundalk Bay. WHAT THE f**k IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? These 2 should be hauled over the coals.
No better day for it. Some feckin killjoys about.
You'll get some value out of your kite in Hannahstown today.

Asal Mor

AZOffaly

Now is the time to go for your long puck or longest drive here in Newport. We're getting average windspeed of 75km/h and Gusts up to 135km/h So far nothing major in the way of damage, hopefully it can stay that way for the next 3-4 hours, that's supposed to be the worst time for us. One of our neighbours fence panels just did a helicopter impersonation alright. There's a few massive trees in the fields around our estate, and I wouldn't like to be in their 'fall zone'. They are dancing around like me with a feed of pints in Coppers.

armaghniac

First confirmed fatality in Co. Waterford. Tree fell on car.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

AZOffaly

Quote from: armaghniac on October 16, 2017, 12:49:07 PM
First confirmed fatality in Co. Waterford. Tree fell on car.

Fecks sake. RIP.

Wildweasel74

That asshole in Galway bay this morning should be f**king arrested for putting his life in risk and those who may have had to go get him

Farrandeelin

Seems the same strength of wind here since 8 this morning. Few lulls in between. Raining and windy at the moment. I expect it to pick up strength and the lulls to go from now on.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: ONeill on October 16, 2017, 12:04:18 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on October 16, 2017, 10:02:54 AM
Galbally in Limerick is one of the maddest places in the world. Remember the Timmy Ryan 'pull hard, let every stroke be a funeral' sketch from D'Unbelievables? That's based on Galbally.

There's a parallel universe in Galbally up this way.
;D ;D ;D

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Declan

Turners Cross - Cork City ground