Disappointed with the kids?

Started by Declan, November 20, 2012, 08:12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Declan

Not that we'll admit it but the kids can disappoint us on occasion but what about this lad?

http://www.irishexaminer.com/world/ex-submarine-captain-fires-salvo-at-his-inept-kids-214519.html

If it wasn't for them, Mum and I would not be too concerned, as each of you consciously, and with eyes wide open, crashes from one c**k-up to the next. It makes us weak that so many of these events are copulation-driven, and then helplessly to see these lovely little people being so woefully let down by you, their parents.

I can now tell you that I for one, and I sense Mum feels the same, have had enough of being forced to live through the never-ending bad dream of our children's underachievement and domestic ineptitudes.

I want to hear no more from any of you until, if you feel inclined, you have a success or an achievement or a REALISTIC plan for the support and happiness of your children to tell me about.

Cold tea

Sounds like an p***k - no story here at all!

Billys Boots

I thought part of being a parent was keeping your trap shut. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

deiseach

My dad is great. How great is my dad? He would rather Waterford won than Cork because he knows it makes his children happy. My dad is great.

Hardy

I can see his point about his kids. Likewise for lots of other kids I know. My own kids are perfect, though.

deiseach

Quote from: Hardy on November 20, 2012, 10:42:33 AM
I can see his point about his kids. Likewise for lots of other kids I know. My own kids are perfect, though.

The apple never falls far from the tree, eh?

Hardy