Author Topic: Android Boxes  (Read 51819 times)

nrico2006

• View Profile
Re: Android Boxes
« Reply #915 on: May 17, 2017, 12:25:13 PM »
Some people were holding hope for the channels to be made available again, but at the end of the day they never recovered the HD channels when they went so was always looking the same for the latest ones that have been going.

I am going for IPTV, but going to hold off for a month or too to see how stable it is with a lot of people going to go to it now in big numbers.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

northsideboy

• View Profile
« Reply #916 on: May 17, 2017, 12:32:15 PM »
I've noticed channels gradually disappearing alright. Not good but then it was never probably going to last for ever and the level of evasion is now probably starting to affect the bottom line for Sky, BT and what the rights holders are able to extort.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 10:56:47 PM by northsideboy »

FermGael

• View Profile
« Reply #917 on: May 17, 2017, 01:37:52 PM »
Ultimatemania, sportsmania and sportsnation had major issues.
The football games could only be watched by using a VPN.
When the football was on the rest of their stations were down.
Seems to have been a court case that is forcing the major broadband companies to take action.
After the football was over all stations were fully working again .
The mods of the mania stations say they have a work around which will be in place for next season.
The VPN is a pain but they still work.

Long term I would say if you want to watch via IPTV then you will have to have a good VPN.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

laoislad

• View Profile
« Reply #918 on: May 17, 2017, 09:27:43 PM »
Sportsmania acting the p***k tonight. Trying to watch the Sheffield Wednesday Huddersfield game and it's stopping and starting every few minutes.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 09:29:21 PM by laoislad »

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #919 on: May 17, 2017, 09:45:48 PM »
Watched Utd game start to finish, never flickered.. even watched sky although usually the American streams work better..

Tony Baloney

• View Profile
« Reply #920 on: May 17, 2017, 11:07:44 PM »
Sportsmania acting the p***k tonight. Trying to watch the Sheffield Wednesday Huddersfield game and it's stopping and starting every few minutes.
I got texted from the wee lad that Sportsmania not working as he wanted to see Celta Vigo v Real. Pile of pish.

MoChara

• View Profile
« Reply #921 on: May 18, 2017, 08:30:26 AM »
It seems all IPTV are under attack at the minute from DDOS attacks and the likes definitely has to be Sky etc fighting back, a lot of IPTV providers are actually resellers so if the source is getting affected then all the different reseller products will be as well. More talk of with my subscription of them moving to new servers and improving this and that but at the end of the day Sky just needs to know where the new source is and attack it instead of the old one.

AZOffaly

• View Profile
« Reply #922 on: May 18, 2017, 09:07:04 AM »
Also looks like they are attacking the Payment Engines. Trying to lobby things like Paypal to not take subscriptions for IPTV.

It's harder to nail down the IPTV providers because of the nature of what they are doing, and the flexibility that the internet provides. Easier to scramble your own signals.

laoislad

• View Profile
« Reply #923 on: May 18, 2017, 08:36:07 PM »
Working fine tonight. Watching Luton Blackpool playoff game and the stream is perfect. Great game btw if any one is interested.

lurganblue

• View Profile
« Reply #924 on: May 19, 2017, 12:02:55 PM »
Yeah i had no problem last night with the Spurs match, although i am with talktalk and I havent heard mention of them causing problems (apart from their usual shite service of course)

The Gs Man

• View Profile
    • Captain Kennedy
« Reply #925 on: May 19, 2017, 12:25:11 PM »
Apparently it's grand with the Kodi add-on through the firestick if you avoid the Sky channels, which I tend to do anyway.
Phosporescent!

trueblue1234

• View Profile
« Reply #926 on: May 19, 2017, 01:13:40 PM »
I'm with BT and just used firestick and had no problems.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

thebar

• View Profile
« Reply #927 on: May 19, 2017, 01:57:51 PM »
guys have any of you's downloaded the smart iptv app on a samsung tv...i aint a clue about these things been told that cos i have a smart tv to download this app for the sports channels etc but for the life of me i cant find it in the app store (didnt even know we had an app store til yesterday!) - can anyone help!?