Best film quotes

Started by Milltown Row2, October 22, 2011, 10:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddie d

'I wana meet your parents and pet your dog'

'my parents are dead, my dog ate them'  hot shots  :D

Arthur_Friend

Malibu Police Chief:
I don't like you sucking around, bothering our citizens, Lebowski.
I don't like your jerk-off name.
I don't like your jerk-off face.
I don't like your jerk-off behavior, and I don't like you....jerk-off.
Do I make myself clear?

(The Big Lebowski)

seafoid

Matrix reloaded

I love the French language. I have sampled every language, French is my favourite - fantastic language, especially to curse with. Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculé de ta mère. It's like wiping your arse with silk, I love it.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

men in black

Charlie Croker: You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!

Jack Carter: You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself.

ross4life

V for Vendetta (currently on BBC 2)

V introduces himself.

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. [laughs] Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me "V".
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Denn Forever

Why didn't you just put the Bunny back in the box? - Con Air
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

ziggy90

Whaddya hear? Whaddya say?
James Cagney - Angels With Dirty Faces.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

BennyCake

I'm down here ya big horses ass.

tiempo

Quote from: ross4life on November 05, 2011, 11:22:38 PM
V for Vendetta (currently on BBC 2)

V introduces himself.

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. [laughs] Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me "V".

Uniquely shite film and truely horrendous prose. Vomed in my mouth throughout this scene.

Skip on over to Intermission where we have Garda Jerry played by Colm Meaney, all the quotes you'll ever need including "lets make our own movie, we'll call it Hard As Nails Cnuts!"

GetOverTheBar

Talking to me about the laws of the jungle. What was it? Something about being beneath me? Silver on back? There's only one rule in this f**king jungle! When the lion's hungry, he eats!

The Gentlemen.

Something quite cool about Matthew McConaughey in this film, quite a good show for those who haven't seen it just yet.