Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hugh the root

Quote from: Pat The Root on August 09, 2014, 11:34:56 PM
Quote from: winghalfback on August 09, 2014, 02:30:17 PM
Heard things not going well in clonoe few players not happy  with positions they are asked to play and few other players not happy at being dropped. I fancy Omagh Moy Carrickmore and Dromore (because I feel they have one dying kick left in them) all to make the semis. Think its Carrickmores year.

Don't be worrying, how cen boys be annoyed at being dropped when team isn't even picked yet.
Are you going to it Hugh. The Roots have to stand together.
Hugh will be going to give his support to the Rahillys!

ONeill

The Rock coasting in the junior.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Boghopper

Castlederg are a limited team they have 4/5 decent players the Rock have more quality and experience than them or indeed many teams in junior. The Rock are a far more efficient team than Derrytresk who again squandered multiple chances to win yesterdays game. Some intriguing games in the championship next weekend, the Rock will easily dispose of Killyman whose best days are behind them, Owen Roes and Dregish will be a close affair I fancy and up an coming Owen Roes to prevail though. Clann na Gael minus Stephen O'Neill should still have enough nous to beat Castlederg although the Derg will fancy their chances having shaded the earlier league game. Errigal Ciaran 111 are an unknown quantity given the constant flux with their squad, the fact that they are now a permanent feature in Junior Football would suggest that there is room for a second club in that Parish. What is peculiar is the fact that Errigal 111 have played substantially less games than every other team in the league are games that don't go ahead not supposed to be replayed within 7 days?

inroundthesquare

Ronan O'Neill with 3-3 today, same man that didn't get a game for Tyrone against Armagh!

Mikhailov

Quote from: inroundthesquare on August 10, 2014, 04:28:54 PM
Ronan O'Neill with 3-3 today, same man that didn't get a game for Tyrone against Armagh!

Also same man who never got a kick against Monaghan ???

I agree that Ronie is a real quality player who needs games to get back to his best but you can't compare playing Eglish to playing Armagh. Reminds me of the legendary Jonjo Story from Moortown....

inroundthesquare

Quote from: Mikhailov on August 10, 2014, 06:31:18 PM
Quote from: inroundthesquare on August 10, 2014, 04:28:54 PM

Also same man who never got a kick against Monaghan ???

I agree that Ronie is a real quality player who needs games to get back to his best but you can't compare playing Eglish to playing Armagh. Reminds me of the legendary Jonjo Story from Moortown....

Most Tyrone players underperformed against Monaghan, and the forward line was even worse against Armagh! Not sure any other forwards in Tyrone have played as well against Eglish this year

bmr

sums up clonoe throwing the boot away. they will never beat the blues didn't want it even with the ref sean hurson on their side!#bmr

blewuporstuffed

Great game in carrickmore tonight, clonoe 7-0 up after about 12 minutes, but dromore hung in there and went in 10-6 at HT.
Dromore the better side then in the second half and the old guard of ricey & mccullagh popped up with 2 scores at the death to win it
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

bigtogs

Not easy backing up championship wins at 7-0 looked great but lost our way bigtime, but fair play to Dromore lesser teams would have folded they did'nt and showed why they have been the best team in tyrone in the last 7 years or so no complaints was not to be for us this evening.... good luck Dromore in the semi final..

everymanaman

Niall Sludden will need a new pair of boots for his next outing

Club boi

Clonoe looked untouchable in the 1st 15 minutes, 8-1 up. Can't work out if they changed tactics to run the ball or weather credit has to go to Dromore. Dromore showed they aren't done yet (old gaurd still their best) dug really deep and kept plugging away. Don't think I've ever seen Clonoe getting turned over so many times in the tackle, again credit Dromore

Great match to watch, exciting stuff

Perhaps "Winghalfback" was correct, handful of Clonoe men looked unhappy and dis-interested!!!!!!!!

BMR - the boot incident was a disgrace

Mc Nabb Man Of The Match

Omaghs to win now

Gaffer

Boot incident?

Another McCartan/ paul Donnelly Ulster Final 1994?
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

bmr

if omagh come up against dromore, they will have no chance it would be a repeat of 2011 championship semi-final in pomeroy

blackball

Quote from: #bmr on August 10, 2014, 10:31:18 PM
if omagh come up against dromore, they will have no chance it would be a repeat of 2011 championship semi-final in pomeroy

Only 3 posts and you have already shown yourself to be a complete brain dead asshole!

bmr

Quote from: blackball on August 10, 2014, 10:35:17 PM
Quote from: #bmr on August 10, 2014, 10:31:18 PM

Only 3 posts and you have already shown yourself to be a complete brain dead asshole!
omagh were very average today, don't have the balls to get over the line