Author Topic: NHL 2017  (Read 4799 times)

seafoid

• View Profile
"you can try and intimidate us, but f**k youse, we're going to win an All-Ireland anyway"

manfromdelmonte

• View Profile
Re: NHL 2017
« Reply #91 on: April 24, 2017, 07:56:28 AM »
Tipp were very poor on the day

GaillimhIarthair

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 24, 2017, 11:27:32 AM »
Tipp were stuck to the ground, looked like a team that had a few heavy training sessions recently.  Was really surprising how easily they threw in the towel also.  Galway were given the freedom of the Gaelic grounds yesterday and did what they liked in the end - hard to know what to make of us yet as yesterday isn't a fair reflection of either team IMO - could make for an interesting summer nonetheless!!

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2017, 12:21:34 PM »
I hope the cats are finished.  If they are there might be a few different winners over a few years like the late 90s.
"you can try and intimidate us, but f**k youse, we're going to win an All-Ireland anyway"

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2017, 01:28:30 PM »
I hope the cats are finished.  If they are there might be a few different winners over a few years like the late 90s.

Well you'll knew soon enough if you get to play them this year in the championship
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

seafoid

• View Profile