Author Topic: Latest Developments In Galway Hurling Saga Show How Bleak The Situation Is  (Read 16883 times)

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
There is s great blend of hurlers and while Joe may take the limelight every so often there are just as many good hurlers on that team who have been placed in their best position for the county... was shocked at how steady they were against Waterford, they didn't once panic took their points and built momentum which Waterford couldn't claw back... before Galway would have wilted and took the wrong options, went for goals instead of tagging on points...

the spread of scores is positive also, decent mix and the win surprised me on Sunday
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Rossfan

• Ballaghaderreen CO ROSCOMMON
    • View Profile
    • Roscommon County Board official website
I hear rumours of a special Congress being contemplated for the Autumn to look at new format for the Hurling All Ireland Championship and to address the Galway "situation".
2016 - Hurling League Champions, Football League Semi finalists

manfromdelmonte

• View Profile
I hear rumours of a special Congress being contemplated for the Autumn to look at new format for the Hurling All Ireland Championship and to address the Galway "situation".
Super 8 for hurling
So that'll basically be the national league mark II