Ticket swap - hurling for football tickets

Started by armagh02, September 02, 2012, 08:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armagh02

I have 2 premier level tickets available for Sunday and will swap for 2 seated tickets for the football final. PM if interested

Bud Wiser

What you are saying is, you have no interest in hurling in which case you shouldn't have tickets for hurling in the first place.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

armagh02

The tickets we have cover all matches in Croke park football and hurling. That is the way the premier tickets work !

ziggysego

Two excellent cusack stand hurling tickets to swap for football tickets. PM me if interested.
Testing Accessibility

armagh02

Ticket swap is still available for the replay. Will swap 2 premier level tickets for 2 football tickets ( any seated ticket considered. PM me if interested.

All of a Sludden

Quote from: armagh02 on September 02, 2012, 11:33:30 PM
The tickets we have cover all matches in Croke park football and hurling. That is the way the premier tickets work !

So use them for the football then.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

LeoMc

Quote from: All of a Sludden on September 10, 2012, 01:44:04 AM
Quote from: armagh02 on September 02, 2012, 11:33:30 PM

So use them for the football then.
???

I would say he will be but he would like 2 more to go with his existing 2.

guy crouchback

ill swap 2 premium level hurling tickets for 2 football stand tickets

clareman

I still have those 2 football stand tickets to swap for 2 premium hurling tickets if anyone is interested.

chocoholic

Anyone know who this scoundrel 'Assistant Treasurer, Antrim' is who is selling these tickets for £460 plus £6 postage.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/x2-All-Ireland-Football-Final-Tickets-Donegal-v-Mayo-/170911639741?pt=UK_Tickets_Tickets_LE&hash=item27cb20a8bd#ht_500wt_1203

I have absolutely no problem whatsoever exposing wnakers who do this.

Look closely at picture 2 and you will see who the tickets are allocated to.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: clareman on September 18, 2012, 05:01:38 PM
I still have those 2 football stand tickets to swap for 2 premium hurling tickets if anyone is interested.
Can you and guy crouchback not talk to each other  ???

Gaa Girl

2 premium football tickets need to swap them for 2 hurling replay premium tickets. PM me if interested!