Donal Og's Book

Started by passedit, October 18, 2009, 11:24:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lecale2

AZOffaly

fearglasmor

I always believed that Graham LeSeux was gay and out,  but it seems he's not at all.

Doogie Browser

Sorry to Gareth Edwards for outing him  :-[

Rav67

Quote from: fearglasmor on July 01, 2010, 09:02:23 AM
I always believed that Graham LeSeux was gay and out,  but it seems he's not at all.

Naw he's married.  Apparently other players started saying he was gay because he didn't like getting into the communal bath with the other boys after England games/training!

heffo

Quote from: Rav67 on July 01, 2010, 01:25:40 PM

Apparently other players started saying he was gay because he didn't like getting into the communal bath with the other boys after England games/training!

That and the fact that he read the Guardian and not The Sun

AZOffaly

Gareth Thomas was married as well. In fairness to le Saux though, I think it was the fact that he didn't fit the usual mould of a soccer player that led to him being labelled as gay.

muppet

Quote from: Rav67 on July 01, 2010, 01:25:40 PM

Naw he's married.  Apparently other players started saying he was gay because he didn't like getting into the communal bath with the other boys after England games/training!

This perfectly demonstrates the (lack of) intellect of some soccer players.
MWWSI 2017